Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] how to recover internal and external memory after formatting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] how to recover internal and external memory after formatting

[Please help] how to recover internal and external memory after formatting

Espera
Espera
Espera
14-09-2015, 08:03 PM

Hi, hovatek groupe its me again, i accidently restored my phone, but i forgoten to copy my data from the internal and external memory. Now i have not found some very very important files, now, i copied some data from a friend, checking if they were. Pleaz help me, what should i do?
Espera
Espera
Espera
14-09-2015, 08:04 PM
(14-09-2015, 08:03 PM)Espera
Hi, hovatek groupe its me again, i accidently restored my phone, but i forgoten to copy my data from the internal and external memory. Now i have not found some very very important files, now, i copied some data from a friend, checking if they were. Pleaz help me, what should i do?

My friend don't have the files, help.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2015, 06:25 AM
(14-09-2015, 08:03 PM)Espera

you'll need to use a data recovery software. read https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-reco...b-devices/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
katrinaclinton
katrinaclinton
26-10-2015, 04:43 AM
If the lost or deleted data is from sd card on your android phone, you can regain them. Since a delete command only flagged the memory block where the deleted files stored as available for use, it doesn’t actually erase or destroy any pictures or videos. You can no longer see the deleted files because the pointers to those files are removed from the file allocation table, but the actual data is intact. Besides, move to install Android Photo Recovery to your computer and then enable USB debugging to connect phone to pc to follow the introduction to recover internal after formatting and recover external memory like SD card, after formatting.
This post was last modified: 28-09-2016, 04:37 PM by X3non.
01-02-2016, 07:21 AM

the best chance for you to get those data back is through app like Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It helps me once. Good luck.
http://download.cnet.com/Jihosoft-Androi...71747.html
This post was last modified: 28-09-2016, 04:38 PM by X3non.
Espera
Espera
Espera
05-02-2016, 02:11 PM
(01-02-2016, 07:21 AM)serenaclairegreat the best chance for you to get those data back is through app like Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It helps me once. Good luck.
http://download.cnet.com/Jihosoft-Androi...71747.html

Thank for replying
Kolpoiu
Kolpoiu
Kolpoiu
28-09-2016, 10:33 AM
For internal sms and contacts, you can use professional Android Recovery tools, for exteenal memory data, you can also try to use third partty card data recovery tools.
This post was last modified: 29-09-2016, 11:27 AM by hovatek.