10-21-2013, 12:34 PM
If you are getting that cracking / popping sound when using your pc, it could be audiodg.exe that needs some adjustment.
1. Right-click on your speaker icon @ the lower rigit corner.
2. Click 'playback devices'.
3. Highlight your audio device in use and click 'properties'.
4. Go to the enhancements tab, uncheck everything then check the box to disable all effects.
5. Save then reboot your pc.
If this approach doesnt fix it, then it might range from a driver error to os error.