Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO P5 software problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO P5 software problem

[Please help] TECNO P5 software problem

iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
15-09-2015, 06:15 PM

A friend of mine has been using a tecno p5 for over 2 yrs. But just last week while he was operating (browsing on it), The phone suddenly went off. H e tried switching it on but the phone just bootloop. He removed the battery and attempted to switch it on back but the phone didnt on. I thought maybe it needs to be flashed. I then flashed it with SP Flashtool. The system kept detecting it and still didnt detect it. I flashed it but it kept on bringing many sp flashtool errors like 3149,8032,8049, e.t.c. Pls is it hardware problem or software issue. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 09:40 AM
(15-09-2015, 06:15 PM)iolamide A friend of mine has been using a tecno p5 for over 2 yrs. But just last week while he was operating (browsing on it), The phone suddenly went off. H e tried switching it on but the phone just bootloop. He removed the battery and attempted to switch it on back but the phone didnt on. I thought maybe it needs to be flashed. I then flashed it with SP  Flashtool. The system kept detecting it and still didnt detect it. I flashed it but it kept on bringing many sp flashtool errors like 3149,8032,8049, e.t.c. Pls is it hardware problem or software issue. Thanks.

1. how did you get the files you were trying to flash?
2. as at when the phone was working fine, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
16-09-2015, 10:57 AM
(16-09-2015, 09:40 AM)hovatek
(15-09-2015, 06:15 PM)iolamide A friend of mine has been using a tecno p5 for over 2 yrs. But just last week while he was operating (browsing on it), The phone suddenly went off. H e tried switching it on but the phone just bootloop. He removed the battery and attempted to switch it on back but the phone didnt on. I thought maybe it needs to be flashed. I then flashed it with SP  Flashtool. The system kept detecting it and still didnt detect it. I flashed it but it kept on bringing many sp flashtool errors like 3149,8032,8049, e.t.c. Pls is it hardware problem or software issue. Thanks.

1. how did you get the files you were trying to flash?
2. as at when the phone was working fine, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
I downloaded it online. The phone displays blue tecno logo. It is old tecno p5. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 03:50 PM
(16-09-2015, 10:57 AM)iolamide 1. how did you get the files you were trying to flash?
I downloaded it online. The phone displays blue tecno logo. It is old tecno p5. Thanks
[/quote]

try Sp flash tool version 5 on another Windows 7 PC and let me know how it goes
This post was last modified: 16-09-2015, 03:50 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
16-09-2015, 04:22 PM

(16-09-2015, 03:50 PM)hovatek
(16-09-2015, 10:57 AM)iolamide 1. how did you get the files you were trying to flash?

try Sp flash tool version 5 on another Windows 7 PC and let me know how it goes
[/quote]

Still the same thing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 05:53 PM
(16-09-2015, 04:22 PM)iolamide Still the same thing

I need to know the exact error message and hint at the bottom

Note!