Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] infinix hot note rebooting to stock recovery

No... But I think I know wat the problem is..... Is it the issue of low battery.. And am done with it... Am using it to chat now.. Thanks for ur support...

Yes... and its showing usb not recognise
am actually talking abt another fone of the same model.. am done with the main one.. so, i want to flash this rom to the fone but wenever i connect it to laptop.. it will show usb not recognized and will show charging sign but wont increase or show the percentage of the battery
(10-23-2015, 07:34 PM)abiola357 Wrote: am actually talking abt another fone of the same model.. am done with the main one.. so, i want to flash this rom to the fone but wenever i connect it to laptop.. it will show usb not recognized and will show charging sign but wont increase or show the percentage of the battery

* try a different USB cord and USB port on the PC.. if it still persist, then
* follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
u dont get wat am saying sir... the fone has the same error(booting to stock recovery)and am trying to flash this fone as i did to the first one.. but it will just give usb not recognize and the fone will be charging.. thanks
not that its totally dead
(10-23-2015, 07:34 PM)abiola357 Wrote: am actually talking abt another fone of the same model.. am done with the main one.. so, i want to flash this rom to the fone but wenever i connect it to laptop.. it will show usb not recognized and will show charging sign but wont increase or show the percentage of the battery

I was already confused myself and had to read through page 1
Please create a new thread for this to avoid further mixups
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)