Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno G9 phantom pad 2 booting problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno G9 phantom pad 2 booting problem

Tecno G9 phantom pad 2 booting problem

Gkemz
Gkemz
Gkemz
16-09-2015, 03:48 PM

Pls dear admin, i noticed some ugly development on my tecno g9 phone. Its inability to boot after displaying Experience smart life now, nothing else appears. The screen remains like that. It jus started yesterday night after attempting to copy media files directly from my system. When the copy was about to complete, the system suddenly lost connection with my phone. When i glanced at my phone, i noticed dat it freezed. So i switched it off by pressing and holding power button for 15seconds bcos the screen and all the keys failed to respond. I attempted to power it thereafter but all to no avail. From that moment till now, i've been having difficulty on its inability to boot. Sorry for the lenghty message, jus trying 2 elaborate. I would welcome any suggestion which could lead to solving dis bug.
Gkemz
Gkemz
Gkemz
16-09-2015, 03:53 PM
The battery was fully charged before it all started
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 05:39 PM
(16-09-2015, 03:48 PM)Gkemz Pls dear admin, i noticed some ugly development on my tecno g9 phone. Its inability to boot after displaying Experience smart life now, nothing else appears. The screen remains like that. It jus started yesterday night after attempting to copy media files directly from my system. When the copy was about to complete, the system suddenly lost connection with my phone. When i glanced at my phone, i noticed dat it freezed. So i switched it off by pressing and holding power button for 15seconds bcos the screen and all the keys failed to respond. I attempted to power it thereafter but all to no avail. From that moment till now, i've been having difficulty on its inability to boot. Sorry for the lenghty message, jus trying 2 elaborate. I would welcome any suggestion which could lead to solving dis bug.

you should try flashing the stock ROM
supply a gmail address for ours

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
clemmy4real
clemmy4real
clemmy4real
05-06-2016, 05:23 PM
i also need it
clementolamide355@gmail.com

my tecno g9 will only smart experience then hangs there

pls help ooo
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
05-06-2016, 06:41 PM

(05-06-2016, 05:23 PM)clemmy4real i also need it
clementolamide355@gmail.com

my tecno g9 will only smart experience then hangs there

pls help ooo

Create a new thread see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a new thread
Ifexdehillario
Ifexdehillario
07-06-2016, 02:20 PM
pls i need same help oo. my gmail is hagubuchie@gmail.com
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
07-06-2016, 06:28 PM
(07-06-2016, 02:20 PM)Ifexdehillario pls i need same help oo. my gmail is hagubuchie@gmail.com

Create a new thread see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a new thread