Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix an MTK Android phone that wont come on after interrupting SP Flash tool

I tried flashing my phone with sp flash but was interrupted, and I've tried charging but will not charge or show an form of life help me my  phone is infinix x506 and the battery is not removable

(09-22-2016, 12:49 AM)oluwaseun145 Wrote: I tried flashing my phone with sp flash but was interrupted, and I've tried charging but will not charge or show an form of life help me my  phone is infinix x506 and the battery is not removable

you will have to take out and reinsert battery
create a new thread so we focus on this see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(09-22-2016, 12:49 AM)oluwaseun145 Wrote: I tried flashing my phone with sp flash but was interrupted, and I've tried charging but will not charge or show an form of life help me my  phone is infinix x506 and the battery is not removable

Take out the battery using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-8523.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
my tecno A7 got bricked during interupted sptool flash.and now its not charging or detected by pc. and not powering on. pls help..
(09-29-2016, 10:05 PM)mr. splufik Wrote: my tecno A7 got bricked during interupted sptool flash.and now its not charging or detected by pc. and not powering on. pls help..

Keep charging the phone till it shows the charging icon
OR take out / reinsert the battery to speed things up
Thanks. It worked. I just left it to charge for some hours..
Hi,

I really appreciate your effort. The cause of my own problem is somehow different from the subject matter. My samsung sm-g530h (clone) android phone will not switch on because when i was attempting to flash it with sp flash tools, I used the format menu to format it before using the download menu to install it. I did that because i was having a "pmt changed for the rom; it must be downloaded" error. Now, I've formatted the phone and downloaded new rom but the phone will not switch on.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Hovatek !
Could this guide work for Spreadtrum Android phones ? Undecided
Thanks for ur reply.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016, 06:11 PM by hovatek. )
(10-31-2016, 12:32 AM)gervinho243 Wrote: Hello Hovatek !
Could this guide work for Spreadtrum Android phones ? Undecided
Thanks for ur reply.

Yes, it does
(10-30-2016, 09:54 PM)tkaytech Wrote: Hi,

I really appreciate your effort. The cause of my own problem is somehow different from the subject matter. My samsung sm-g530h (clone) android phone will not switch on because when i was attempting to flash it with sp flash tools, I used the format menu to format it before using the download menu to install it. I did that because i was having a "pmt changed for the rom; it must be downloaded" error. Now, I've formatted the phone and downloaded new rom but the phone will not switch on.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread