Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 111 12 13 14 1525 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2017, 10:34 PM

(28-05-2017, 03:08 PM)jctheLion Hi we have the same problem, did your phone show signs of life now? bcause im charging my phone for 2 days now and still no signs of life

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
brownharryd
brownharryd
brownharryd
31-05-2017, 05:44 PM
good day i tried flashing my infinix x557 with sp flash tool...but it can turn on again ...but when its connected to my system it will indicates that it will be connecting and breaking ,,,what can i do please ..
brownharryd
brownharryd
brownharryd
31-05-2017, 05:46 PM
good day i tried flashing my infinix x557 with sp flash tool...but it cant turn on again ...but when its connected to my system it will indicates that it will be connecting and breaking ,,,what can i do please ..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2017, 07:32 PM
(31-05-2017, 05:44 PM)brownharryd good day i tried flashing my infinix x557 with sp flash tool...but it can turn on again ...but when its connected to my system it will indicates that it will be connecting and breaking ,,,what can i do please ..

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
beastco
beastco
beastco
03-09-2017, 06:17 AM

I'm working on Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG because it stuck on Intel Logo. I search online how to fix this then i follow the instructions, download all the needed drivers, tools, firmware, adb and fastboot. I install the firmware using Asus Flash Tool in fastboot mode.  When I start the process of installing the firmware, the Flash Tool is not indicating progress as it should be. After a while the Asus Zenfone when off but the computer still recognizing the connection. My regret, I decided to quit the flash tool, remove the connection from phone and start all over again. The problem is Asus Zenfone won't turn on, any combination button is not working and the computer don't react to the connection of phone, no sounds of connection and no usb icon, and same on device manager. I search online what happen on the phone then I concluded it is now totally dead phone. I try all the suggestion in this forum, I charged it on wall charger for hours, charged it on pc, remove the battery back and fourth and still there's no sign of life like LED, vibration or even the charger and phone heated a little. I'm charging it for almost 2 days now. Asus Zenfone 5 is not battery removable so I open it in order to remove the connection of the battery. I'm still hoping for charging it for more days just to give me a sign of life. Please give me suggestions and ideas. Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-09-2017, 08:25 AM
(03-09-2017, 06:17 AM)beastco I'm working on Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG because it stuck on Intel Logo. I search online how to fix this then i follow the instructions, download all the needed drivers, tools, firmware, adb and fastboot. I install the firmware using Asus Flash Tool in fastboot mode.  When I start the process of installing the firmware, the Flash Tool is not indicating progress as it should be. After a while the Asus Zenfone when off but the computer still recognizing the connection. My regret, I decided to quit the flash tool, remove the connection from phone and start all over again. The problem is Asus Zenfone won't turn on, any combination button is not working and the computer don't react to the connection of phone, no sounds of connection and no usb icon, and same on device manager. I search online what happen on the phone then I concluded it is now totally dead phone. I try all the suggestion in this forum, I charged it on wall charger for hours, charged it on pc, remove the battery back and fourth and still there's no sign of life like LED, vibration or even the charger and phone heated a little. I'm charging it for almost 2 days now. Asus Zenfone 5 is not battery removable so I open it in order to remove the connection of the battery. I'm still hoping for charging it for more days just to give me a sign of life. Please give me suggestions and ideas. Thank you.

This guide is specific to Mediatek, not Intel devices

Note!
so_asd
so_asd
so_asd
14-11-2017, 10:27 AM
hi @hovatek ..First of all sorry for my bad english..
I bricked MY MTK6592 (huawei) Phone With Wrong Flashing With Flashtools...And My phone Is Totaly dead ( 6 Months!) Sad
I tried every Method but got no success.. Phone Is Flashable When Battry is inside..but without Battry Noting hapens..I Formated And flashed several times in this 6 month (with battry in)  but no success..
Phone Just keeps Restarting WIth black screen and with no huawei logo..Just restarts with black Screen..And Also Doesnt Go go recovery..I Flashed Stock rom several times with no errors but phone doesn boot :Sad  just restarting with black screen with no logo and No Recovery mod  Sad..PLSSS HELP ME Sad
This post was last modified: 14-11-2017, 11:01 AM by so_asd.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-11-2017, 02:24 PM
(14-11-2017, 10:27 AM)so_asd hi @hovatek ..First of all sorry for my bad english..
I bricked MY MTK6592 (huawei) Phone With Wrong Flashing With Flashtools...And My phone Is Totaly dead ( 6 Months!) Sad
I tried every Method but got no success.. Phone Is Flashable When Battry is inside..but without Battry Noting hapens..I Formated And flashed several times in this 6 month (with battry in)  but no success..
Phone Just keeps Restarting WIth black screen and with no huawei logo..Just restarts with black Screen..And Also Doesnt Go go recovery..I Flashed Stock rom several times with no errors but phone doesn boot :Sad  just restarting with black screen with no logo and No Recovery mod  Sad..PLSSS HELP ME Sad

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
so_asd
so_asd
so_asd
14-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Tnx but when i try to post a thread Gives me error that i cant post thread..If it is Posible We Fix this Problem IN this thread Sad
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-11-2017, 05:40 PM

(14-11-2017, 04:43 PM)so_asd Tnx but when i try to post a thread Gives me error that i cant post thread..If it is Posible We Fix this Problem IN this thread Sad

visit https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=76 to post a thread
This post was last modified: 14-11-2017, 05:41 PM by X3non.
Pages (25): Previous 111 12 13 14 1525 Next