Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 1 2 3 4 525 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2015, 06:07 PM

(02-02-2015, 05:52 PM)Bulkenn Oh, and it's an Infinix Zero X506.

you can try re-flashing the files

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Bulkenn
Bulkenn
Bulkenn
Enthusiastic Member
02-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Ive tried that but the flash tool does not recognize that the phone is even there. I think it is because it is not turning on or charging. Is there a way to make the tool recognize the phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2015, 09:23 PM
(02-02-2015, 07:47 PM)Bulkenn Ive tried that but the flash tool does not recognize that the phone is even there. I think it is because it is not turning on or charging. Is there a way to make the tool recognize the phone?

here's what you'll do. 
* uninstall all vcom, preloader and mediatek drivers using usb deview then manually install vcom drivers again (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html )
* delete the sp flash tool folder then re-extract
* try flashing again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Bulkenn
Bulkenn
Bulkenn
Enthusiastic Member
02-02-2015, 10:49 PM
I have tried it just as you said, the drivers install but the phone still doesn't flash. I use SP Flash Tool v5.1352.01. Is it the proper one?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-02-2015, 10:04 AM

(02-02-2015, 10:49 PM)Bulkenn I have tried it just as you said, the drivers install but the phone still doesn't flash. I use SP Flash Tool v5.1352.01. Is it the proper one?

please, create a new thread for this by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

Note!
mike03
mike03
mike03
Techie Member
10-05-2015, 05:23 PM
What if I happen to see phone of the same model, if I use the battery, can it make the phone to work?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-05-2015, 06:43 PM
(10-05-2015, 05:23 PM)mike03 What if I happen to see phone of the same model, if I use the battery, can it make the phone to work?

its not necessarily caused by a weak battery. its battery stats getting wiped. you could give it a shot

Note!
temit12
temit12
temit12
Enthusiastic Member
15-05-2015, 03:23 PM
If your fone stop just charge for like 2 to 5hrs it will come on it happened to the fone I was trying to save the stock rom, was Scare but after 5hrs it can on.
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
16-05-2015, 09:28 PM
...............Just a borron Away
I just fixed my tab Tecno G9 yesterday after I bricked it installing an app Chainsaw 3D. It was just a soft brick but in the process of flashing, Flash tool stopped responding (this I noticed frequently occurs on the Version 5 of SP Flash tool and it also takes a long time to load on start up) I disconnected the phone and it was dead,not responding to any button.
?
I charged it for about two days
Unistalled all drivers I installed previously and reinstalled them again
I flashed the phone this time using version 3 of the flash tool
First of all I flashed the Preloader (am not sure I wrote it correctly, but it's among the first three option ticked when you load the scattered file ) after which I now flashed the Andriod.inf separately (you can choose to do at once).
?
As of the time I was doing the flashing there was no charging sign or any response on the phone when the power button was pressed but since The flash tool recognised the phone was plugged, I just went on with it
?
After flashing I continued charging and the phone came up after about 10 minutes.
?
Just hoping this might help someone. ?

Hovatek....... ?
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
05-06-2015, 10:31 PM

Il try this method 4my infinix hot note pro x551. It got interrupted while i was flashing using sp flash tools.

Is it compulsary i charge it wt pc and wall charger simulteneously? Cuz, Pc charging is always very slow to charge wen d fone is in its normal state compared to now dat it is totally dead.
Pages (25): Previous 1 2 3 4 525 Next