Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 1 2 3 4 525 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 09:16 AM

(05-06-2015, 10:31 PM)agbelex Il try this method 4my infinix hot  note pro x551. It got interrupted while i was flashing using sp flash tools.

Is it compulsary i charge it wt pc and wall charger simulteneously? Cuz,  Pc charging is always very slow to charge wen d fone is in its normal state compared to now dat it is totally dead.

use a wall charger.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
11-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Am glad to announce dat my 1 week dead fone is back on after continious charging of 6 days! 
Here is hw..... 
EVERYDAY since Friday, i kept charging n retryin driver installation and flashing wt difgerent pc, sp tools version, and usb cables bt nothing happened. Pc kept showing "usb not recognised" 
All hope was lost bt 2day, thursday(7 days after it was dead), I plugged ma fone to d pc, hoping to see d usual "usb not recognised" message frm d pc bt, guess wat i saw... Automatic "installation of preloader vcom driver" den ma fone came on wt jux 1%. With so much anticipation, i ddint remove it from d pc until i loaded sp flash tool and started d download. 
Lo and behold, d flashing started n completed. I turned on the fone n nw it is on. Am charging it cus it has jux 1% battery remaining. 
I really wanna thank every1 that contributed n gave me hope n advices. 
Most especially HOVATEK ADMIN(S) who neva relented in assisting me. 
I say a very BIG THANK YOU! 
AM SO HAPPY. AM BACK ONLINE WITH MA FONE - See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-392...l#pid31176

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
13-06-2015, 11:10 PM
"Am glad to announce dat my 1 week dead fone is back on after continious charging of 6 days!
Here is hw.....
EVERYDAY since Friday, i kept charging n retryin driver installation and flashing wt difgerent pc, sp tools version, and usb cables bt nothing happened. Pc kept showing "usb not recognised"
All hope was lost bt 2day, thursday(7 days after it was dead), I plugged ma fone to d pc, hoping to see d usual "usb not recognised" message frm d pc bt, guess wat i saw... Automatic "installation of preloader vcom driver" den ma fone came on wt jux 1%. With so much anticipation, i ddint remove it from d pc until i loaded sp flash tool and started d download.
Lo and behold, d flashing started n completed. I turned on the fone n nw it is on. Am charging it cus it has jux 1% battery remaining.
I really wanna thank every1 that contributed n gave me hope n advices.
Most especially HOVATEK ADMIN(S) who neva relented in assisting me.
I say a very BIG THANK YOU!
AM SO HAPPY. AM BACK ONLINE WITH MA FONE" i quoted masef...... Dat was on Thursday 11th July.
I had to drop dis here to ebmncourage others to neva giv up.
Sorry its jux comin in here nw.
There is always an end to every tunnel!
Ahmoudou
Ahmoudou
Ahmoudou
08-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Hi.I have the same problem.my geonee P2 bricked while i trayed to flash a primoF2 rom using SP Flash tool.All was ok since a got the yelow logo on sp flashtool.when i got the yelow logo i forgo to insert the batery into the phone and i disconet the phone to the pc .Now my phone does not respond to any command.it does not switch on and not charging.i am using Windows 8.1 and it does not recogniz my phone any more.i kept the pohone on charge for 6h but nothing appear until i write this comment. Please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2015, 11:15 AM

(08-09-2015, 10:05 PM)Ahmoudou Hi.I have the same problem.my geonee P2 bricked while i trayed to flash a primoF2 rom using SP Flash tool.All was ok since a got the yelow logo on sp flashtool.when i got  the yelow logo i forgo to insert the batery into the phone and i disconet the phone to the pc .Now my phone does not respond to any command.it does not switch on and not charging.i am using Windows 8.1 and it does not recogniz my phone any more.i kept the pohone  on charge for 6h but nothing appear until i write this comment. Please help me

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
30-09-2015, 04:31 AM
I followed your guide, well it seems to power on now but it does not boot pass the tecno logo

I tried factory reset but it does enter any mode again, I can't get to recovery mode nor factory test mode.

Please may be flashing a stock rom will be very helpful Huh
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 11:28 AM
(30-09-2015, 04:31 AM)droidmobitech I followed your guide, well it seems to power on now but it does not boot pass the tecno logo

I tried factory reset but it does enter any mode again, I can't get to recovery mode nor factory test mode.

Please may be flashing a stock rom will be very helpful Huh

create a new thread so we focus on this

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
01-10-2015, 06:48 AM
hi HOVATEK I really don't get you will this processes unbrick device or what ??
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
01-10-2015, 06:52 AM
hi HOVATEK I don't really get you on this processes will this unbrick device??
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
01-10-2015, 09:21 AM

Yeah, it should actually

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
Pages (25): Previous 1 2 3 4 525 Next