Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my techno p9 won't come on

Please i really need your help.
Below are listed problem scenes that led to my phone's present state(dead phone).
Prob 1. I was unable to boot to stock mode after doing recovery backup VIA recovery tool flasher.
prob2. I increased my rám space to 2.5g VIA mtk's sp flasher.exe seeing that it worked i descided to increase it to 4.5g but my usb wasn't showing phone Says it damaged i decreased it to 3.5 it still dusné't work.
Prob 3. I descided to flash all the files in files to_flash folder in to my phone when flash was completed i powered on the phone and got a message with it heading as "Encryption Unsuccessful" and prompted me to reset tablet to factory settings but it didn't work probably because of the first problem listed above.i i tried and tried i got tired and descided to just charge my phone after some minutes i tried powering it on but it did come
When connected to pc the pc makes a sound and nothing more.
Pls help me i m just tired,going crazy and full of regrets right now.
device details
techno p9
v4.4.2
mt 6582

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 11:46 AM by hovatek. )
(09-16-2015, 08:40 PM)STEPSON Wrote: Please i really need your help.
Below are listed problem scenes that led to my phone's present state(dead phone).
Prob 1. I was unable to boot to stock mode after doing recovery backup VIA recovery tool flasher.
prob2. I increased my rám space to 2.5g VIA mtk's sp flasher.exe seeing that it worked i descided to increase it to 4.5g but my usb wasn't showing  phone Says it damaged i decreased it to 3.5 it still dusné't work.
Prob 3. I descided to flash all the files in files to_flash folder in to my phone when flash was completed i powered on the phone and got a message with it heading as "Encryption Unsuccessful" and prompted me to reset tablet to factory settings but it didn't work probably because of the first problem  listed above.i i tried and tried i got tired and descided to just charge my phone after some minutes i tried powering it on but it did come
When connected to pc the pc makes a sound and nothing more.
Pls help me i m just tired,going crazy and full of regrets right now.
device details
techno p9
v4.4.2
mt 6582

supply a gmail address for the stock backup
Email. [email protected]
[email protected]
(09-18-2015, 09:26 AM)STEPSON Wrote: Email. [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 11:42 AM by STEPSON. )
(09-18-2015, 03:29 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 09:26 AM)STEPSON Wrote: Email. [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Thanks for granting me permission to download. I flashed the files i downloaded but my phone is still restarting from techno logo over and over again
By the way i formated my phone first but could that the cause of it? If yes please how do i fix it. 
Please help.. Thanks
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 11:52 AM by hovatek. )
(09-20-2015, 02:01 AM)STEPSON Wrote: Thanks for granting me permission to download. I flashed the files i downloaded but my phone is still restarting from techno logo over and over again
By the way i formated my phone first but could that the cause of it? If yes please how do i fix it. 
Please help.. Thanks

do a factory reset in recovery mode
(09-20-2015, 11:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 02:01 AM)STEPSON Wrote: Thanks for granting me permission to download. I flashed the files i downloaded but my phone is still restarting from techno logo over and over again
Please help.. Thanks

i cant get to recovery mode to do the factory reset
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 01:03 PM by STEPSON. )
(09-20-2015, 12:46 PM)STEPSON Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 11:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:
Please help.. Thanks

i cant get to recovery mode to do the factory reset

When i used volume down+power it did work then i used volume up +down it when half way into recovery showing the android robot figure laying down with it stomach open and a reddish triangle with this ! Symbol in the triangle on the opened stomach

Attached Files
.jpg   TMPDOODLE1442750561939.jpg (Size: 98.25 KB / Downloads: 0)
(09-20-2015, 12:53 PM)STEPSON Wrote: When i used volume down+power it did work then i used volume up +down it when half way into recovery showing the android robot figure laying down with it stomach open and a reddish triangle with this ! Symbol in the triangle on the opened stomach

press the power button to proceed into recovery mode