Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] team pls i kindy need m2 scatter txt file only

pls  i need gionee m2 scatter text file only, as i ve pmt changed must download, with d little research i made i must get another scatter text file for me 2 flash it via sp tool, so pls kindly help me upload gionee m2 scatter text file only, tanks for ur useful support and assistance. hovatek rocks

(09-17-2015, 03:34 PM)yemi aborishade Wrote: pls  i need gionee m2 scatter text file only, as i ve pmt changed must download, with d little research i made i must get another scatter text file for me 2 flash it via sp tool, so pls kindly help me upload gionee m2 scatter text file only, tanks for ur useful support and assistance. hovatek rocks

when you get the PMT error and you're sure you have the correct ROM for your phone model, format first then download (refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html)

1. is yours the 8 or 4 GB version
2. supply a gmail address
(09-17-2015, 03:34 PM)yemi aborishade Wrote: pls  i need gionee m2 scatter text file only, as i ve pmt changed must download, with d little research i made i must get another scatter text file for me 2 flash it via sp tool, so pls kindly help me upload gionee m2 scatter text file only, tanks for ur useful support and assistance. hovatek rocks

when you get the PMT error and you're sure you have the correct ROM for your phone model, format first then download (refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html)

1. is yours the 8 or 4 GB version
2. supply a gmail address

my m2 is 4gb and d stock rom i ve am not so sure of it, but still plss grant me acces to get d right rom an also pls upload the scatter text file  as well 2 verify d rom i ve with me. my gmail is  [email protected]      thanks for ur prompt response and usually support. best regards team hovatek.
(09-17-2015, 10:08 PM)yemi aborishade Wrote:

my m2 is 4gb and d stock rom i ve am not so sure of it, but still plss grant me acces to get d right rom an also pls upload the scatter text file  as well 2 verify d rom i ve with me. my gmail is  [email protected]      thanks for ur prompt response and usually support. best regards team hovatek.

pls i still do need the goinee m2 scatter text file as earlier indicated including access to get m2 stock rom.   [email protected]       u guys are d best
(09-17-2015, 10:08 PM)yemi aborishade Wrote: my m2 is 4gb and d stock rom i ve am not so sure of it, but still plss grant me acces to get d right rom an also pls upload the scatter text file  as well 2 verify d rom i ve with me. my gmail is  [email protected]      thanks for ur prompt response and usually support. best regards team hovatek.

granted! download Gionee M2 4GB 4.2 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-389.html
the scatter file is contained in the ROM