Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] cant install ota update after rooting it1701 with kingroot

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 12:39 AM by orisben31. )

Please I need permission to download it1701 stock ROM as I can't install over the air Update after rooting with kingrooT I have unrooTed It but Whenever I try updating its gives warning 
 Your device is damage. And also googleplay store stop working. thanks my email is [email protected]

(09-18-2015, 12:36 AM)orisben31 Wrote: Please I need permission to download it1701 stock ROM as I can't install over the air Update after rooting with kingrooT I have unrooTed It but Whenever I try updating its gives warning 
 Your device is damage. And also googleplay store stop working. thanks my email is [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2194.html and flash using Upgrade Download tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1231.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Big thanks to admin am I suppose to follow the other tutorial and links found in upgrade download tool? Just wanted to e sure as I don't wnt to miss anything (adb, pdanet)
(09-18-2015, 11:30 AM)orisben31 Wrote: Big thanks to admin am I suppose to follow the other tutorial and links found in upgrade download tool? Just wanted to e sure as I don't wnt to miss anything (adb, pdanet)

the Upgrade Download tool method is different. I dropped the link in my previous reply. ensure to see the video
Thanks very much for everything it is highly appreciated, if I CNT flash it myself is it possible for you to help me with it? If I bring it over. If yes what would it cost me? Sorry for the disturbance but I just like planning ahead in case something goes wrong. Once again thanks for all your effort so far
(09-18-2015, 05:49 PM)orisben31 Wrote: Thanks very much for everything it is highly appreciated, if I CNT flash it myself is it possible for you to help me with it? If I bring it over. If yes what would it cost me? Sorry for the disturbance but I just like planning ahead in case something goes wrong. Once again thanks for all your effort so far

currently, we do not provide offline services.
the video(s) should be more than enough to guide you through the whole process.
if you have any question, i would be happy to answer
Have installed the drivers but CNT find adb-usb.ini any sugestion
Orgot to add there is also no instruction about sci android USB driver what do I do with that

Am using a window 7 starter 32 bit I have set up abd installed the spectrum drivers also with error code 10 please what am I missing
(09-19-2015, 05:34 PM)orisben31 Wrote: Have installed the drivers but CNT find adb-usb.ini any sugestion

download that @ https://forum.hovatek.com/attachment.php?aid=1281 , unzip it and copy it to that location