1. Download LG Smartphone Drivers
2. Download SuperOneClick Tool
3. Download Unofficial ClockworkMod recovery
1. Extract files from the LG Drivers archive and
place them on your Desktop
2. Double-click on .exe file to begin installing
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish
4. Extract files from the SuperOneClick Tool archive
and put them onto your Desktop.
5. Enable USB debugging on your phone from
Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
6. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB
7. Launch the SuperOneClick tool by double clicking
8. Choose psneuter from the Exploit dropdown
9. Hit the Root button to start rooting your phone.
10. After the tool has successfully rooted your phone, you will see a confirmation message on your
11. Extract files from the Unofficial ClockworkMod
reocovery archive onto your Desktop.
12. If you are using a Windows based PC, just
double-click the install-clockworkmod-
windows.bat file to install custom recovery on your
13. If you are using a Mac PC, open a Terminal
Windows where you have put the extracted files, i.e.
Desktop and type in the following commands:
chmod +x install-clockworkmod-mac.sh
14. If you are using a Linux based PC, then open a
Terminal Window on the Desktop and type in the
chmod +x install-clockworkmod-linux.sh
15. It will start installing ClockworkMod recovery on
your phone and within a few seconds, you will have
custom recovery installed on your phone.