Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my tecno phantom A+ got bricked

Hi! i try flashing my tecno phantom A+(F7) using SP flash tools as stated exactly in your tutorials. but unfortunately it bricked and refuses to start at all. Pls. in need the stock rom thanks

(09-18-2015, 10:28 PM)sharfa Wrote: Hi! i try flashing my tecno phantom A+(F7) using SP flash tools as stated exactly in your tutorials. but unfortunately it bricked and refuses to start at all. Pls. in need the stock rom thanks

1. how did you get the ROM you used?
2. supply a gmail address
(09-18-2015, 10:28 PM)sharfa Wrote: Hi! i try flashing my tecno phantom A+(F7) using SP flash tools as stated exactly in your tutorials. but unfortunately it bricked and refuses to start at all. Pls. in need the stock rom thanks

i downloaded system.img, recovery.img and boot.img. i then clicked on "format all and download" button on sp flash tool as they stated. it completed successfully, i then pressed Power button to boot the phone but it refuses.
 similarly, i downloaded complete stock rom which is about 361MB and mediatek usb tool drivers.  i tried downloading using the same method, but i got "BROM@ error messages ".
my gmail account is :[email protected]
    Thanks for your consideration.

i downloaded the stock rom from Romkingz.blogspot.com.ng, i followed all their steps precisely, but the phone (tecno phantom A+) bricked and failed to start at all.
Please grant me permission to download the Stock Rom for TECNO PHANTOM A+(F7) from your Site.
Thanks for your support and consideration.
(09-19-2015, 11:43 AM)sharfa Wrote: i downloaded system.img, recovery.img and boot.img. i then clicked on "format all and download" button on sp flash tool as they stated. it completed successfully, i then pressed Power button to boot the phone but it refuses.
 similarly, i downloaded complete stock rom which is about 361MB and mediatek usb tool drivers.  i tried downloading using the same method, but i got "BROM@ error messages ".

seems you've been using the wrong ROMs and techniques.
what version of Android was your phone originally running on?
(09-19-2015, 03:44 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 11:43 AM)sharfa Wrote: i downloaded system.img, recovery.img and boot.img. i then clicked on "format all and download" button on sp flash tool as they stated. it completed successfully, i then pressed Power button to boot the phone but it refuses.

It is running on android version 4.2
(09-20-2015, 06:04 PM)sharfa Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 03:44 PM)hovatek Wrote:

It was running on android version 4.2
(09-20-2015, 06:04 PM)sharfa Wrote: It is running on android version 4.2

thats MT6589
granted! download MT6589 4.2 variant 1 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 10:13 PM by sharfa. )
(09-20-2015, 09:24 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 06:04 PM)sharfa Wrote: It is running on android version 4.2

thats MT6589
granted! download MT6589 4.2 variant 1 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

thanks!
iam highly glad for your tireless assistance.
i downloaded the new stock rom sent to me. i then followed all the steps as stated in your posts but i end up getting BROM error 4032. 
i attached some snapped pictures.

Attached Files
.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 191.15 KB / Downloads: 0)
.png   Capture1.PNG (Size: 233.89 KB / Downloads: 4)