Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] ALL ABOUT MTK DEVICE UPDATE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] ALL ABOUT MTK DEVICE UPDATE

[Please help] ALL ABOUT MTK DEVICE UPDATE

Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
19-09-2015, 09:03 AM

hi hovatek
I want to ask about Gionee m2
I know its mtk device my question for you here is as you already know that Gionee officially release update kitkat 4.4.2 update for its Gionee m2 flashable via sp flash tool so if you want to upgrade you must download big file from their website now I download the files as I was extracting it start giving me error corrupted file I use winrar really boaring I re download but the same thing happen...... now please can I use MTK droid tool to backup the files from the same device running on 4.4.2 then flash it to the same phone running on 4.2.2 for upgrade ???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2015, 02:13 PM
(19-09-2015, 09:03 AM)Sale babaji hi hovatek
I want to ask about Gionee m2
I know its mtk device my question for you here is as you already know that Gionee officially release update kitkat 4.4.2 update for its Gionee m2 flashable via sp flash tool so if you want to upgrade you must download  big file from their website now I download the files as I was extracting it start giving me error corrupted file I use winrar really boaring I re download but the same thing happen...... now please can I use MTK droid tool to backup the files from the same device running on 4.4.2 then flash it to the same phone running on 4.2.2 for upgrade ???

that should work but you best use the complete ROM from the update (for total compatibility sake)
This post was last modified: 19-09-2015, 02:15 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.