Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] have problem with unbricking my hard bricked hot note pro
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] have problem with unbricking my hard bricked hot note pro

[Please help] have problem with unbricking my hard bricked hot note pro

ayodapo
ayodapo
ayodapo
19-09-2015, 12:28 PM

Dear Hovatek,

I am impressed with your solution based-forum!

Last week i had my infinix hot note pro hard bricked which i requested for the backup stock rom and i was granted to download but have been trying to unbrick it since den but the sp flash tool pops out different kind of error after several minutes of showing the red colour am worrried .

However, whenever i connect it to my laptop there's a communication sometimes, in fact the sp flash tool recognizes the connected phone but no meaning work can be carried out, it keeps popping up same error if i attempt to flash the phone.

am worried and frustrated plss help me
email. ayodapoa@gmail.com
tanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2015, 04:19 PM
(19-09-2015, 12:28 PM)ayodapo Dear Hovatek,

I am impressed with your solution based-forum!

Last week i had my infinix hot note pro hard bricked which i requested for the backup stock rom and i was granted to download but have been trying to unbrick it since den but the sp flash tool pops out different kind of error after several minutes of showing the red colour am worrried .

However, whenever i connect it to my laptop there's a communication sometimes, in fact the sp flash tool recognizes the connected phone but no meaning work can be carried out, it keeps popping up same error if i attempt to flash the phone.

am worried and frustrated plss help me
email. ayodapoa@gmail.com
tanks

whats the exact error code you're getting and the hint at the bottom?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.