Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY INNJOO i2s IS DEAD PLEASE I NEED A STOCK ROM FOR MY INNJOO i2s URGENTLY
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MY INNJOO i2s IS DEAD PLEASE I NEED A STOCK ROM FOR MY INNJOO i2s URGENTLY

[Please help] MY INNJOO i2s IS DEAD PLEASE I NEED A STOCK ROM FOR MY INNJOO i2s URGENTLY

effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2015, 04:43 PM

Good day hovatek admin, please I need a request to download the stock rom for my innjoo i2s, I tried changing the sim in my phone yesterday in school and it requested for an unlock pin which I don't know because I didn't put any security pin/code in my phone, I boot the phone into recovery and I have performed factory reset up to 6 times but when ever it comes up it still request for an unlock pin, I tried changing the rom to a custom rom to see if the problem will be solved and now the phone is dead, it just gets stock in the logo phase i.e INNJOO logo please i am requesting for a permission to get the stock rom urgently please. I have been on my system for the past 4 hours, please I have no phone to use, please help. My email is, effiwatteffiom.ee@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2015, 08:33 PM
(19-09-2015, 04:43 PM)effiwatteffiom Good day hovatek admin, please I need a request to download the stock rom for my innjoo i2s, I tried changing the sim in my phone yesterday in school and it requested for an unlock pin which I don't know because I didn't put any security pin/code in my phone, I boot the phone into recovery and I have performed factory reset up to 6 times but when ever it comes up it still request for an unlock pin, I tried changing the rom to a custom rom to see if the problem will be solved and now the phone is dead, it just gets stock in the logo phase i.e INNJOO logo please i am requesting for a permission to get the stock rom urgently please. I have been on my system for the past 4 hours, please I have no phone to use, please help. My email is, effiwatteffiom.ee@gmail.com

that must have been privacy protection password
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2015, 09:02 PM
I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE ROM FOR INNJOO i2s FROM THE LINK I WAS GIVEN, PLEASE HELP I AM HAVING AN ERROR MESSAGE, THE PAGE ISN'T LOADING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2015, 09:09 PM
I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO THE HOVATEK ADMIN WHO FOUND TIME TO HELP ME OUT WHEN I LOST HOPE ....THANK YOU VERY MUCH I AM GRATEFUL. AM DOWNLOADING THE ROM NOW I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT AND ATTENTION TO MY PROBLEM AND REQUEST, THANKS A LOT