Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sir my phone k touch a11 kernel version not spotted swap to increase ram
Rainbow 

sir my phone k touch a11 kernel version not spotted swap to increase ram

sir am use swaper and swaper2 and ramexpender all apps show user. kernel not spotted swap. sir how to increase ram

gurwinder Wrote:sir my phone k touch a11 kernel version not spotted  swap  to increase ram

sir am use swaper and swaper2 and ramexpender all apps show user. kernel not spotted swap. sir how to increase ram

you'll obviously need a custom Kernel to perform RAM tweaks. consider using this method @  http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-103.html
sir my phone kernel not swap spotted so ramexpender not work. and then am used. like2sd and link apps and use swaper and create. .swp file in sdcard but not show swap ram and not play large game
(11-12-2014, 03:08 PM)gurwinder Wrote: sir my phone kernel not swap spotted so ramexpender not work. and then am used. like2sd and link apps and use swaper and create. .swp file in sdcard but not show swap ram and not play large game

is your phone rooted?
yes sir my phone is root and when am use ramexpender it show use kernel version not swap spot
gurwind Wrote:yes sir my phone is root and when am use ramexpender it show use kernel version not swap spot

you might want to flash a custom ROM with a custom kernel then
sir how to find costom kernal and costom rom
gurwinder Wrote:sir how to find costom kernal and costom rom
you'll need to google them
sir am trying but no one to give me any sloution how to change kernel version and how to replace this kernel version to other kernel version
gurwinder Wrote:sir am trying but no one to give me any sloution how to change kernel version and how to replace this kernel version to other kernel version

thats work for a developer