If your Android phone is stuck at brand logo as a result of you installing Chainfire 3D and restarting or rebooting your phone then this quick guide will help you.
1. Install ADB drivers on your Computer (use https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-588.html)
2. Connect the phone to the PC. Do so while stuck at logo, recovery mode (volume up + power) or factory mode (volume down + power) ; whichever mode that ADB can detect the phone
3. Launch ADB
4. Run the following commands in ADB (press Enter after each)
5. The phone should reboot normally. You can then uninstall Chainfire 3D
6. If that doesn't work then try
Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile