Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLS help PMT Change for the ROM; it must be downloaded
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

PLS help PMT Change for the ROM; it must be downloaded

PLS help PMT Change for the ROM; it must be downloaded

Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
21-09-2015, 10:39 PM

hello hovatek pls my infinix zero 506 , went dark and not responding to anything , only red light when i glug in the charger, it all started when i was listening to music on my phone and the ba3 went dead and the phone went off, when i try to charged it only shows red light on the head and nothing else , i try puting it on but nothing happen so, to cult the long story short i tried using Sp flash tools Version 5 to flASH iT but i kept on having this ERROR ''PTM change for the ROM;it most be downloaded', thats after loading my scarter files and i clisk on download only. pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2015, 11:33 AM
(21-09-2015, 10:39 PM)Theotech hello hovatek pls my infinix zero 506 , went dark and not responding to anything , only red light when i glug in the charger, it all started when i was listening to music on my phone and the ba3 went dead and the phone went off, when i try to charged it only shows red light on the head and nothing else , i try puting it on but nothing happen so, to cult the long story short i tried using Sp flash tools Version 5 to flASH iT but i kept on having this ERROR ''PTM change for the ROM;it most be downloaded', thats after loading my scarter files and i clisk on download only. pls help

how did you get the ROM you're trying to flash?
if its for your exact phone model then format first before download (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html )
This post was last modified: 22-09-2015, 11:34 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
24-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Thank you hovatek it work at last but i didnt format it...................