Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My infinix is infected with virus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My infinix is infected with virus

[Please help] My infinix is infected with virus

invisible4d
invisible4d
invisible4d
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 07:10 AM

I noticed some weeks ago that My phone do install apps itself without authorizing it. I decided to check My phone settings to know where the problem came from and I noticed two file as been installed on My device as system file the file name is monkey test and time service the two apps would Install back when you uninstall them, i decided to make research about the virus and how to fix it. It was then i knew that the only solution for me to stop that virus is by flashing My phone with another rom. Please I need the permission to download infinix x551 1gb ram 16gb rom stock rom. Android 4.4.2 version
invisible4d
invisible4d
invisible4d
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Gmail: olopade.peter@gmail.com
invisible4d
invisible4d
invisible4d
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 12:18 PM
I noticed some weeks ago that My phone do install apps itself without authorizing it. I decided to check My phone settings to know where the problem came from and I noticed two file as been installed on My device as system file the file name is monkey test and time service the two apps would Install back when you uninstall them, i decided to make research about the virus and how to fix it. It was then i knew that the only solution for me to stop that virus is by flashing My phone with another rom. Please I need the permission to download infinix x551 1gb ram 16gb rom stock rom. Android 4.4.2 version
invisible4d
invisible4d
invisible4d
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Gmail: olopade.peter@gmail.com
invisible4d
invisible4d
invisible4d
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 12:20 PM

@hovatek pls i need permission to download infinix x551 1gb ram 16gb rom stock rom
invisible4d
invisible4d
invisible4d
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Pls i need your permission asap
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2015, 01:31 PM
(22-09-2015, 07:10 AM)invisible4d I noticed some weeks ago that My phone do install apps itself without authorizing it. I decided to check My phone settings to know where the problem came from and I noticed two file as been installed on My device as system file the file name is monkey test and time service the two apps would Install back when you uninstall them, i decided to make research about the virus and how to fix it. It was then i knew that the only solution for me to stop that virus is by flashing My phone with another rom. Please I need  the permission to download infinix x551 1gb ram 16gb rom  stock rom. Android 4.4.2 version

To know more about removing the Monkey test and Time service malware, you should read this article @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-remo...oid-phone/

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html 
format and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.