Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] dead phone mtk mt6572
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] dead phone mtk mt6572

[Please help] dead phone mtk mt6572

towlong
towlong
towlong
22-09-2015, 12:33 PM

my phone is dead but i think it still dont want to give up Angry  i accidentally format my phone without backing it up with sp tool now "no space error keep on popping up every time i flash the rom and power button not working but my computer still detects it as mtk and preloader and after trying all the tutorials and solution here still no luck i tried sp flash tool read back and its only 4kb T_T so anyone pls help me

its ph phone model

MyPhone Agua Hail
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2015, 06:05 PM
(22-09-2015, 12:33 PM)towlong my phone is dead but i think it still dont want to give up Angry  i accidentally format my phone without backing it up with sp tool now "no space error keep on popping up every time i flash the rom and power button not working but my computer still detects it as mtk and preloader and after trying all the tutorials and solution here still no luck i tried sp flash tool read back and its only 4kb T_T so anyone pls help me

its ph phone model

MyPhone Agua Hail

no space error means one of two things:
1. the eMMC is crashed?
2. you're trying to flash the wrong ROM.
are you very certain that the ROM you're trying to flash is for your exact phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.