Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno P5 stuck on white screen with blue lines after flashing rom with sp flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno P5 stuck on white screen with blue lines after flashing rom with sp flash tool

Tecno P5 stuck on white screen with blue lines after flashing rom with sp flash tool

Youngstar76
Youngstar76
Youngstar76
17-11-2014, 12:20 PM

My phone got stuck on a bootloop so I borrowed my friends phone so I could backup the rom and use It to flash my phone. The phone am talking about is Tecno P5. I would have loved to download the rom from your website instead of backing up from another phone but I have no choice other than backing up from another device due to download limit restrictions from my ISP. I can't download more than 100mb. I was able to backup the rom with mtk droid tools and I was able to successfully flash the rom to my phone with sp flash tool. Now the phone boots properly, it responds to touch properly but the screen displays white screen with blue lines.. I will post a picture below so to that u can see how d phone is now. Its not a screen issue bcos if I flash with another rom which I backed up from my uncles p5, it displays properly but it gets stuck on bootloop and it doesn't boot into recovery or factory mode so I prefer the rom that I got from my friends phone which is the one that boots my phone properly but has white screen with blue lines .

Pls I need immediate assistance, thanks

Best regards
Joshua
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-11-2014, 12:53 PM
(17-11-2014, 12:20 PM)Youngstar76 My phone got stuck on a bootloop so I borrowed my friends phone so I could backup the rom and use It to flash my phone. The phone am talking about is Tecno P5. I would have loved to download the rom from your website instead of backing up from another phone but I have no choice other than backing up from another device due to download limit restrictions from my ISP. I can't download more than 100mb. I was able to backup the rom with mtk droid tools and I was able to successfully flash the rom to my phone with sp flash tool. Now the phone boots properly, it responds to touch properly but the screen displays white screen with blue lines.. I will post a picture below so to that u can see how d phone is now. Its not a screen issue bcos if I flash with another rom which I backed up from my uncles p5, it displays properly but it gets stuck on bootloop and it doesn't boot into recovery or factory mode so I prefer the rom that I got from my friends phone which is the one that boots my phone properly but has white screen with blue lines .

Pls I need immediate assistance, thanks

Best regards
Joshua

1. what version of MTK droid tools did you backup with?
2. what version of SP flash tool did you flash with?
3. please, attach screenshots of the app drawers of your friend's and uncle's p5s (app drawer is that place that displays all your apps with icons in grid first) . see the shots @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html for samples.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.