Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] my innjoo f2 tablet only shows the title innjoo and doesnt boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] my innjoo f2 tablet only shows the title innjoo and doesnt boot

[Downloads] my innjoo f2 tablet only shows the title innjoo and doesnt boot

papallary
papallary
papallary
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2015, 12:47 PM

Innjoo f2 tablet with android 4.4 kitkat
the tablet cant boot, this happened after I rooted the tablet then using link2sd app I converted the following user apps to system apps... droidwall, greenify and volume booster. I also froze the Innjoo apps; that is, the Innjoo forum as well as the Innjoo store. My intention was to uninstall but an error developed.
When I rebooted to apply the changes, the screen froze and the only thing visible was the Innjoo label. This has been the case to date...note I bought the tablet last week... I always do this with a new phone or tablet but this has never occurred. My other phones and tablets are prestigio and Samsung I think something is wrong with Innjoo as my friend’s phone an Innjoo one behaved same when I advised him to root.

I need the Innjoo f2 ROM firmware so that i can install with odex
i will be glad if you attach instructions or provide a lollipop om if available that is prerooted and tested
This post was last modified: 24-09-2015, 12:49 PM by papallary.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-09-2015, 04:11 PM
(24-09-2015, 12:47 PM)papallary Innjoo f2 tablet with android 4.4 kitkat
the tablet cant boot, this happened after I rooted the tablet then using link2sd app I converted the following user apps to system apps... droidwall, greenify and volume booster. I also froze the Innjoo apps; that is, the Innjoo forum as well as the Innjoo store. My intention was to uninstall but an error developed.
When I rebooted to apply the changes, the screen froze and the only thing visible was the Innjoo label. This has been the case to date...note I bought the tablet last week... I always do this with a new phone or tablet but this has never occurred. My other phones and tablets are prestigio and Samsung I think something is wrong with Innjoo as my friend’s phone an Innjoo one behaved same when I advised him to root.

I need the Innjoo f2 ROM firmware so that i can install with odex
i will be glad if you attach instructions or provide a lollipop om if available that is prerooted and tested

supply a gmail address for the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
papallary
papallary
papallary
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2015, 05:19 PM
my email is maingihilary@gmail.com
papallary
papallary
papallary
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2015, 05:22 PM
if you can provide me with lollipop ROM i will be more than glad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-09-2015, 09:16 PM

(24-09-2015, 05:19 PM)papallary my email is maingihilary@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash using Wiselink tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-5603.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.