Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOVATEK HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HOVATEK HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

HOVATEK HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

olayk
olayk
olayk
25-09-2015, 12:18 PM

Sir, am using tecno G9 tablet, on this very day i used it at home, on getting to my work place the same morning i used it , 2hrs later i discovered that the network (glo) was fluctuating. i thought it was a general network problem not until i inserted airtel,mtn and etisalat to confirm that is the same thing issue. i checked other colleague phones and discovered that there was network confirming my phone is the problem.
Now i can only have network where there is full loaded network i mean closer to mast. my phone doesn't seems to drawl network.
Then i later checked to see that "system update" was in "update every three days". so probably it updated from 4.2 to 4.2.2 jelly bean might be the problem because i ve got some cases like that read on internet from android users.
This is my email
filippoosunwusi@gmail.com
I dont mind dropping hovatek valid phone number because the one on this website is saying invalid phone number. Thank you
valinetine761
valinetine761
valinetine761
25-09-2015, 01:46 PM
plz how can i root my lg d722, version 4.4.2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 09:15 PM
(25-09-2015, 01:46 PM)valinetine761 plz how can i root my lg d722, version 4.4.2

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 09:23 PM
(25-09-2015, 12:18 PM)olayk Sir, am using tecno G9 tablet, on this very day i used it at home, on getting to my work place the same morning i used it , 2hrs later i discovered that the network (glo) was fluctuating. i thought it was a general network problem not until i inserted airtel,mtn and etisalat to confirm that is the same thing issue. i checked other colleague phones and discovered that there was network confirming my phone is the problem.
Now i can only have network where there is full loaded network i mean closer to mast. my phone doesn't seems to drawl network.
Then i later checked to see that "system update" was in "update every three days". so probably it updated from 4.2 to 4.2.2 jelly bean might be the problem because i ve got some cases like that read on internet from android users.
This is my email
     filippoosunwusi@gmail.com
I dont mind dropping hovatek valid phone number because the one on this website is saying invalid phone number. Thank you

the number works fine. during non-working hours, we activate voicemail. calls from non-MTN lines get diverted to voicemail but for calls from MTN lines, it says the number you have dialed does not exist.
we've been contacting MTN for months on this issue but no headway yet.
have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olayk
olayk
olayk
26-09-2015, 04:30 AM

Yes..severally done to no changes sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2015, 09:28 AM
(26-09-2015, 04:30 AM)olayk Yes..severally done  to no changes sir

granted! download G9 stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) and secro.img using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!