Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] usb not recognize
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] usb not recognize

[Please help] usb not recognize

Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
26-09-2015, 09:15 AM

I flash in lolipop on my Infinix hot note pro,the connection to the PC is not like before again it something display USB not recognize,so after a day a new update roll out I try to update through recovery but give me error that install recovery has unexpected content,then I google for solution and I came up with flashing the system image and boot image then while doing that it got to 93 and stop while flashing with sp flash tools,and my won't won't boot up again I try reconnecting it to the PC and it not detecting my phone again I change the cord still displaying USB not recognize I drain the battery still the same please hovatek team come to my rescue
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2015, 11:37 AM
(26-09-2015, 09:15 AM)Mediqslot I flash in lolipop on my Infinix hot note pro,the connection to the PC is not like before again it something display USB not recognize,so after a day a new update roll out I try to update through recovery but give me error that install recovery has unexpected content,then I google for solution and I came up with flashing the system image and boot image then while doing that it got to 93 and stop while flashing with sp flash tools,and my won't won't boot up again I try reconnecting it to the PC and it not detecting my phone again I change the cord still displaying USB not recognize I drain the battery still the same please hovatek team come to my rescue

SP flash tool was interrupted during flashing. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
to speed things up, take out the battery using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html
BTW, it seems there's a problem with your PC's port or USB cord. try a different USB cord and a different PC
This post was last modified: 26-09-2015, 11:38 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.