Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] EBR, MBR, Logo.bin, Secro.img, system.img & Uboot.bin files for infinix hot note

please i need EBR, MBR, Logo.bin, Secro.img, system.img & Uboot.bin files for infinix hot note X551 phones. i have the stock rom already downloaded but the files are missing and so i cannot flash the phone, please help my phone is hard bricked.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 12:03 PM by hovatek. )
(09-26-2015, 10:23 AM)Abyomi Wrote: please i need EBR, MBR, Logo.bin, Secro.img, system.img & Uboot.bin files for infinix hot note X551 phones. i have the stock rom already downloaded but the files are missing and so i cannot flash the phone, please help my phone is hard bricked.

this is as good as downloading the stock backup.
1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. what's the RAM and ROM of the phone?
3. supply a gmail address
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 12:44 PM by Abyomi. )
(09-26-2015, 12:02 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 10:23 AM)Abyomi Wrote: please i need EBR, MBR, Logo.bin, Secro.img, system.img & Uboot.bin files for infinix hot note X551 phones. i have the stock rom already downloaded but the files are missing and so i cannot flash the phone, please help my phone is hard bricked.

this is as good as downloading the stock backup.
1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. what's the RAM and ROM of the phone?
3. supply a gmail address

it got bricked when i was tying to install the custom rom,thinking i already unrooted my phone.
it is a 1gb ram and 8gb rom phone
my email adress is [email protected]
thank you.
(09-26-2015, 12:42 PM)Abyomi Wrote: it got bricked when i was tying to install the custom rom,thinking i already unrooted my phone.
it is a 1gb ram and 8gb rom phone
my email adress is [email protected]
thank you.

there's no X551 running on 1GB RAM 8 GB ROM. Please, cross-check your specs