Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My InnJoo One HD 3G is not booting after I tried to upgrade
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My InnJoo One HD 3G is not booting after I tried to upgrade

[Please help] My InnJoo One HD 3G is not booting after I tried to upgrade

harrious
harrious
harrious
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 11:53 AM

My phone came up with a software upgrade and I downloaded it, as the upgrade was installing, it gave me an error message, since then I've been trying all I can but its stuck on the boot icon.

later I tried to upgrade it to the 5.1 official upgrade using sp flash tools maybe it will come up, still not up, instead its not responding to power.

Please help!!!

From a thread I read here, I think I'll need to flash it with MTK backup of Innjoo One.

Please grant me permission to download the file, my phone has been off since monday.

Thank you.
harrious
harrious
harrious
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Please grant me permission to download InnJoo MTK backup Please, I need it very urgent, Its my business phone. Please Help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2015, 02:13 PM
(26-09-2015, 11:53 AM)harrious My phone came up with a software upgrade and I downloaded it, as the upgrade was installing, it gave me an error message, since then I've been trying all I can but its stuck on the boot icon.

later I tried to upgrade it to the 5.1 official upgrade using sp flash tools maybe it will come up, still not up, instead its not responding to power.

Please help!!!

From a thread I read here, I think I'll need to flash it with MTK backup of Innjoo One.

Please grant me permission to download the file, my phone has been off since monday.

Thank you.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
harrious
harrious
harrious
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 02:19 PM
(26-09-2015, 02:13 PM)hovatek
(26-09-2015, 11:53 AM)harrious My phone came up with a software upgrade and I downloaded it, as the upgrade was installing, it gave me an error message, since then I've been trying all I can but its stuck on the boot icon.

Please help!!!

Thank you.

supply a gmail address

harrious@gmail.com thank you
harrious
harrious
harrious
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 02:30 PM

harrious@gmail.com is my email, Please grant my request
harrious
harrious
harrious
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 03:09 PM
(26-09-2015, 02:13 PM)hovatek

Please help!!!

Thank you.

supply a gmail address
Please help me sir, My email address is harrious@gmail.com. thank you Sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2015, 05:21 PM
(26-09-2015, 02:19 PM)harrious harrious@gmail.com thank you

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 26-09-2015, 05:22 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
harrious
harrious
harrious
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 05:56 PM
(26-09-2015, 05:21 PM)hovatek
(26-09-2015, 02:19 PM)harrious harrious@gmail.com thank you

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thank You Sir.