Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] My Tecno A3 (M9) refused to boot after trying to restore it's backup.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] My Tecno A3 (M9) refused to boot after trying to restore it's backup.

[Downloads] My Tecno A3 (M9) refused to boot after trying to restore it's backup.

Ultra5
Ultra5
Ultra5
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 01:47 PM

My phone was effected with a virus, named monkey test and time service.  I made a backup of the rom with cwm in case of any error. I tried another rom ( xperia Z2 though it's for tecno Phantom A+.) it installed but couldn't boot up, it got stocked at the boot logo. I tried to restore the old rom despite resolving md5 mismatch error. I can still boot into recovery. I need M9 Rom 4.2.1 jelly bean or stable port Rom or a stock Rom. And kindly advise me too on what would resolve this issue. My email is emmanuelolaolu@gmail.com 
 Thanks!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2015, 03:10 PM
(26-09-2015, 01:47 PM)Ultra5 My phone was effected with a virus, named monkey test and time service.  I made a backup of the rom with cwm in case of any error. I tried another rom ( xperia Z2 though it's for tecno Phantom A+.) it installed but couldn't boot up, it got stocked at the boot logo. I tried to restore the old rom despite resolving md5 mismatch error. I can still boot into recovery. I need M9 Rom 4.2.1 jelly bean or stable port Rom or a stock Rom. And kindly advise me too on what would resolve this issue. My email is emmanuelolaolu@gmail.com 
 Thanks!

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html 
format and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ultra5
Ultra5
Ultra5
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Thanks a million. Now have an access to the download.