Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] please my tecno d1 can't do anything. Probably dead.

Yesterday I encountered a bootlop issue. Afterwards I downloaded a stock rom and flashed with sp tool. Now my phone is dead can't power on and can't do anything. Please help me with a backup. Solutions are welcome

I I'm not sure which variant I have but mine is the black version.
(09-27-2015, 03:00 AM)awesome 15 Wrote: Yesterday I encountered a bootlop issue. Afterwards I downloaded a stock rom and flashed with sp tool. Now my phone is dead can't power on and can't do anything. Please help me with a backup. Solutions are welcome

1. how did you get the stock ROM you flashed?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-27-2015, 04:54 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 03:00 AM)awesome 15 Wrote: Yesterday I encountered a bootlop issue. Afterwards I downloaded a stock rom and flashed with sp tool. Now my phone is dead can't power on and can't do anything. Please help me with a backup. Solutions are welcome

1. how did you get the stock ROM you flashed?
2. supply a gmail address

A friend who uses the same phone gave me the rom and walked me through it. But I think it's a different variant. I tried flashing again and it's booted but gets stuck at the tecno logo. Can't boot into recovery or factory mode either. 
My email address is [email protected] 
Thanks in advance
(09-27-2015, 05:25 PM)awesome 15 Wrote: A friend who uses the same phone gave me the rom and walked me through it. But I think it's a different variant. I tried flashing again and it's booted but gets stuck at the tecno logo. Can't boot into recovery or factory mode either. 
My email address is [email protected] 
Thanks in advance

granted! download variant 1 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thank you Team Hovatek for the rom and walk through. I was able to flash the phone successfully. It is now working in full swing. Thanks again

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Hovatek mobile