Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno N7 Backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno N7 Backup

Tecno N7 Backup

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
tishaq
tishaq
tishaq
Enthusiastic Member
18-11-2014, 03:09 PM

I got the Mtk Droid Backup for tecno N7.
Story
Story
Story
18-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Good day.

Please, how can I get the Tecno N7 MTK backup from you? I will really appreciate it if you can help me with it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-11-2014, 04:52 PM
(18-11-2014, 03:09 PM)tishaq I got the Mtk Droid Backup for tecno N7.

so your n7 is bricked right?
How did it get bricked and what does it show when you press power button?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tishaq
tishaq
tishaq
Enthusiastic Member
18-11-2014, 11:29 PM
This is the story of how i brick my Tecno N7.
I successfully rooted the phone and install virtual linux OS on it.
I started learning linux shell commands with it.
then i mistakely move this file "/system/bin/sh" to my sdcard.
After rebooting, the phone becomes half-rooted.
I tried many ways to revieve the file using ADB push, Fastboot, etc
but unsuccessful. Then I go for SP flash tool (because most of the Tools Like MTKDroid, Vroot, SRSroot etc are not Identifying the phone) to flash a cwm recovery and flash a new rom to it. Still I wasn't succeeded.
Finally I formatted it in SP flash tool and end up with a dead phone.
tishaq
tishaq
tishaq
Enthusiastic Member
18-11-2014, 11:35 PM

tishaq I got the Mtk Droid Backup for tecno N7.

I have shared the backup to the Admin of this forum.
He said they are working on it.
but if you need it send me your email address.
tishaq
tishaq
tishaq
Enthusiastic Member
18-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Story Good day.

Please, how can I get the Tecno N7 MTK backup from you? I will really appreciate it if you can help me with it.

I formatted it with sp flash tool.
then i flashed a preloader.bin, dsp, mbr etc and when i press the power button its vibrate continously.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-11-2014, 12:15 AM
(18-11-2014, 11:35 PM)tishaq

the backup made wasnt properly done and won't work. use MTK droid tools version 2.5.3 (run as administrator ) then follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
let's know when you have created the !files to flash folder from the MTK backup. also, list the files inside the newly created !files to flash folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Story
Story
Story
19-11-2014, 05:50 AM
@Tishaq: The email address is story4real/yahoo.com. But now that Hovatek says it won't work since it wasn't properly backed up... Anyway, u can still send forward it to my mailbox.
Story
Story
Story
19-11-2014, 05:54 AM
hovatek
tishaq

the backup made wasnt properly done and won't work. use MTK droid tools version 2.5.3 (run as administrator ) then follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
let's know when you have created the  !files to flash folder from the MTK backup. also, list the files inside the newly created  !files to flash folder

Story @Tishaq: The email address is story4real/yahoo.com. But now that Hovatek says it won't work since it wasn't properly backed up... Anyway, u can still send forward it to my mailbox.
@Tishaq: The email address is story4real@yahoo.com. But now that Hovatek says it won't work since it wasn't properly backed up... Anyway, u can still send forward it to my mailbox
Story
Story
Story
19-11-2014, 06:00 AM

Story
hovatek @Hovatek: Since you said the MTK backup made by Tishaq was not properly made, will it work for my own problem that way too? Or is there anything you can do to make that backup work?
I got the Mtk Droid Backup for tecno N7.

let's know when you have created the  !files to flash folder from the MTK backup. also, list the files inside the newly created  !files to flash folder
[/quote]

Story @Tishaq: The email address is story4real/yahoo.com. But now that Hovatek says it won't work since it wasn't properly backed up... Anyway, u can still send forward it to my mailbox.
@Tishaq: The email address is story4real@yahoo.com. But now that Hovatek says it won't work since it wasn't properly backed up... Anyway, u can still send forward it to my mailbox
[/quote]
Pages (2): 1 2 Next