Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool

(12-07-2014, 01:51 PM)slasanka@gmail.com Wrote: yeah this is the method that i used but still there is yellow triangle.

*. what cause the problem.
*. is not my device detected by sp flash tool.

then i think that i did not correctly uninstall the drivers with usbdview .is there any tutorial that show how to correctly uninstall the mtk drivers using usbdview.if not can u make some for me. Thank you

try using another PC. that yellow triangle is likely a code 10 error.

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-07-2014, 04:20 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 01:51 PM)slasanka@gmail.com Wrote: yeah this is the method that i used but still there is yellow triangle.

then i think that i did not correctly uninstall the drivers with usbdview .is there any tutorial that show how to correctly uninstall the mtk drivers using usbdview.if not can u make some for me. Thank you

Guy try this and i'm sure your phone would be detected. First uninstall all drivers for vcom then download usb view. It'll be detected.
Kayo Wrote:
hovatek Wrote:
slasanka@gmail.com Wrote:yeah this is the method that i used but still there is yellow triangle.

Guy try this and i'm sure your phone would be detected. First uninstall all drivers for vcom then download usb view. It'll be detected.

oh that's mean my device did not detected ?
I don't really know how to uninstall drivers ( i did but i don't know that's the right way to uninstall the drivers . so can u guide me to uninstall the divers )
 slasanka@gmail.co Wrote:oh that's mean my device did not detected ?
I don't really know how to uninstall drivers ( i did but i don't know that's the right way to uninstall the drivers . so can u guide me to uninstall the divers )

ok. have you installed USB deview on your PC?
   hova Wrote:
 slasanka@gmail.co Wrote:oh that's mean my device did not detected ?

ok. have you installed USB deview on your PC?

* yes and that what it is shows

.png   1.png (Size: 128.89 KB / Downloads: 4)

.png   2.png (Size: 133.57 KB / Downloads: 3)

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 12:00 PM by hovatek. )
slasanka@gmail.co Wrote:1
from the pics, i can see
MTK USB Port
Mediatek DA USB VCOM Port
uninstall the two by selecting, right-clicking and selecting Uninstall selected devices then manually install vcom drivers afresh using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 06:06 PM by slasanka@gmail.com. )
       hova Wrote:
slasanka@gmail.co Wrote:1
from the pics, i can see
MTK USB Port
Mediatek DA USB VCOM Port
uninstall the two by selecting, right-clicking and selecting Uninstall selected devices then manually install vcom drivers afresh using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

I did it and see the picture, is that all clear now to manually install the vcom drivers again ?

.png   1.1.png (Size: 156.49 KB / Downloads: 2)

.png   2.2.png (Size: 43.32 KB / Downloads: 1)
slasanka@gmail.c Wrote:I did it and see the picture, is that all clear now to manually install the vcom drivers again ?

you're good to go
    hova Wrote:
 slasanka@gmail.co Wrote:I did it and see the picture, is that all clear now to manually install the vcom drivers again ?

you're good to go

I uninstall all the drivers from "usbDEveiw" and device manager , but still when i connected device there is  "MTK Usb port (COM13)" pop up under  "Ports ( COM & LPT )"

so point is, earlier time before install drivers when i connect device via USB there was unknown device or other device . but is it a problem showing as MTK USB Port without driver when i connect device.

.jpg   Untitled-1.jpg (Size: 106.36 KB / Downloads: 2)
(12-14-2014, 06:42 AM)slasanka@gmail.com Wrote: I uninstall all the drivers from "usbDEveiw" and device manager , but still when i connected device there is  "MTK Usb port (COM13)" pop up under  "Ports ( COM & LPT )"

so point is, earlier time before install drivers when i connect device via USB there was unknown device or other device . but is it a problem showing as MTK USB Port without driver when i connect device.

no, its not a problem. normally, when you connect a working mtk phone to PC, it should pop up the phone type in device manager. it shows that there's life in the phone