Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool

Flashing UMI X2 with SP Flash tool

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
15-12-2014, 07:23 AM

hovat
slasanka@gmail.com I uninstall all the drivers from "usbDEveiw" and device manager , but still when i connected device there is  "MTK Usb port (COM13)" pop up under  "Ports ( COM & LPT )"

so point is, earlier time before install drivers when i connect device via USB there was unknown device or other device . but is it a problem showing as MTK USB Port without driver when i connect device.

no, its not a problem. normally, when you connect a working mtk phone to PC, it should pop up the phone type in device manager. it shows that there's life in the phone

ok then now should i re install mtk drivers manually ?.asking for every step coz im aware this time there shouldn't be a problem.Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2014, 10:05 AM
(15-12-2014, 07:23 AM)slasanka@gmail.com ok then now should i re install mtk drivers manually ?.asking for every step coz im aware this time there shouldn't be a problem.Thank you

Go ahead with the file flashing. installing the PC suite should've installed all necessary drivers

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
18-12-2014, 07:35 PM
hovat
slasanka@gmail.com ok then now should i re install mtk drivers manually ?.asking for every step coz im aware this time there shouldn't be a problem.Thank you

Go ahead with the file flashing. installing the PC suite should've installed all necessary drivers

* did you mean flashing the device by file flashing ?
* what do you mean by installing the pc suite ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2014, 08:31 PM
(18-12-2014, 07:35 PM)slasanka@gmail.com *  did you mean flashing the device by file flashing ?

sorry, that was a typo. I meant go ahead with flashing the files to your phone since you already have the mediatek device detected. if still not detected by sp flash tool then manually install vcom drivers again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
22-12-2014, 01:20 PM

hovat
slasanka@gmail.com *  did you mean flashing the device by file flashing ?

sorry, that was a typo. I meant go ahead with flashing the files to your phone since you already have the mediatek device detected. if still not detected by sp flash tool then manually install vcom drivers again

I was trying before install MTK driver sins detect my device as MTK port without drivers and yellow triangle but result is same . is this problem can happen with rom that i choose and i download other roms and there is no any scatter file and what i should do.how i download another rom with scatter file.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-12-2014, 01:52 PM
(22-12-2014, 01:20 PM)slasanka@gmail.com I was trying before install MTK driver sins detect my device as MTK port without drivers and yellow triangle but result is same . is  this problem can happen with rom that i choose and i download other roms and there is no any scatter file and what i should do.how i download another rom with scatter file.

honestly, i dont understand you. do you mean that you manually installed the VCOM drivers but they are still marked with yellow triangle?

Note!
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
slasanka@gmail.com
23-12-2014, 07:27 PM
hovat
slasanka@gmail.com I was trying before install MTK driver sins detect my device as MTK port without drivers and yellow triangle but result is same . is  this problem can happen with rom that i choose and i download other roms and there is no any scatter file and what i should do.how i download another rom with scatter file.

honestly, i dont understand you. do you mean that you manually installed the VCOM drivers but they are still marked with yellow triangle?

no i uninstall drivers and still ditect my device as MTK Port so didnt install drivers and tried.but same result.should i now try installing Vcom drivers
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2014, 08:00 PM
(23-12-2014, 07:27 PM)slasanka@gmail.com no i uninstall drivers and still ditect my device as MTK Port so didnt install drivers and tried.but same result.should i now try installing Vcom drivers

Yes, manually install

Note!
akanwa
akanwa
akanwa
Techie Member
17-03-2015, 12:40 PM
All desame still showing dsame tin........am having dsame problem with him
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2015, 03:45 PM

(17-03-2015, 12:40 PM)akanwa All desame still showing dsame tin........am having dsame problem with him

create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4 . this is someone else's support thread

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5