Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My M3 4.2 phone wont boot

My phone stopped working after browsing with it via hotspot. I tried to flash it with the files you gave me last time but when only the First bar which is the Red Bar loads. The purple, yellow is not loading. I tried to format it but the format bar is stock to 0% percent for over 20mins. When i power it, it stock to TECNO no moving foward. Thanks in anticipation.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 01:27 PM by holyemmyjoe1. )
This is what it shows me

BROM ERROR:S_T_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008)
Download to flash fail! Please press CTRL+ALT+T turn on debug log then reproduce again!
[HINT]:
BROM_DLL_V5.log AND BROM_DLL.log would be created and record more detail information.

I so confused. Please help
(09-28-2015, 01:27 PM)holyemmyjoe1 Wrote: This is what it shows me

BROM ERROR:S_T_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008)
Download to flash fail! Please press CTRL+ALT+T turn on debug log then reproduce again!
[HINT]:
BROM_DLL_V5.log AND BROM_DLL.log would be created and record more detail information.

I so confused. Please help

try using another PC and USB cord
I have used up to 4 USB and another PC but still not working. I discovered that the phone comes and goes on my devices and printers. It doesn't standstill. Please Help
(10-08-2015, 08:48 AM)holyemmyjoe1 Wrote: I have used up to 4 USB and another PC but still not working. I discovered that the phone comes and goes on my devices and printers. It doesn't standstill. Please Help

charge the battery using an external charger and hold the volume increase button when connecting to PC for flashing
I have done that but still not working
(10-12-2015, 01:32 PM)holyemmyjoe1 Wrote: I have done that but still not working

download SP flash tool 5 from a different source