Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix zero x506 16GB malfunctioning
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix zero x506 16GB malfunctioning

Infinix zero x506 16GB malfunctioning

Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
28-09-2015, 08:12 PM

Pls hovatek, we need to flash a stock backup for Infinix zero X506 4.4.2 16GB. It started malfunctioning all of a sudden. Email: amooade4u@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sent from my D101 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2015, 12:23 PM
(28-09-2015, 08:12 PM)Princeade Pls hovatek, we need to flash a stock backup for Infinix zero X506 4.4.2 16GB. It started malfunctioning all of a sudden. Email: amooade4u@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sent from my D101 using Hovatek mobile

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
30-09-2015, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the link! but the download keeps failing in the middle of it and I have tried three different Networks which makes me suspect the link. Please, I will appreciate if there is any other link to the file. Thanks once again

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 12:07 PM
(30-09-2015, 06:40 AM)Princeade Thanks for the link! but the download keeps failing in the middle of it and I have tried three different Networks which makes me suspect the link. Please, I will appreciate if there is any other link to the file. Thanks once again

this is the only ROM we have and many have downloaded it without problems

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
17-10-2015, 06:55 PM

I was able to download the file after you moved your files to your new space and I was able to flash the j608 instead of the j609 after downloading and replacing of the replacement files for the j609 but when I started the phone after flash, there's a notification showing up "SD card damaged, try reformatting" I don't have sdcard in the phone already which means it was referring to the phone storage because the storage was "empty" not even a single folder or file on it! Please help!!

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2015, 10:00 PM
(17-10-2015, 06:55 PM)Princeade I was able to download the file after you moved your files to your new space and I was able to flash the j608 instead of the j609 after downloading and replacing of the replacement files for the j609 but when I started the phone after flash, there's a notification showing up "SD card damaged, try reformatting" I don't have sdcard in the phone already which means it was referring to the phone storage because the storage was "empty" not even a single folder or file on it! Please help!!

whats the exact error code and the hint at the bottom?

Note!