Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Infinix Hot note 551 dead after accidental format

Great.! my hot note now revived.I installed on my note the MTK engineer mode app.Very easy to use.
Thanks sir,your expertise is appreciated.

Hi.im considering updating my note (1GB ram,16GB) to lollipop 5.1.my friend's note consumes more battery power and not as fast as the kitkat.What do i need to consider so that mine is not similarly affected upon upgrade.Thanks
(10-07-2015, 09:56 AM)Tomokish Wrote: Hi.im considering updating my note (1GB ram,16GB) to lollipop 5.1.my friend's note consumes more battery power and not as fast as the kitkat.What do i need to consider so that mine is not similarly affected upon upgrade.Thanks

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I think still there is problem with my phone.ear piece sound not clear.Imei repaired using  MTK engineer mode.When i did hard reset the imei disappears again.Iv tried MTK droid and the message i get is as attached.

Attached Files
.jpg   imeiMTK.JPG (Size: 126.67 KB / Downloads: 3)
(10-07-2015, 12:34 PM)Tomokish Wrote: I think still there is problem with my phone.ear piece sound not clear.Imei repaired using  MTK engineer mode.When i did hard reset the imei disappears again.Iv tried MTK droid and the message i get is as attached.

thats a baseband issue, and your IMEI appear invalid

it's the imei on the box and the battery as well.unless i missed something
(10-07-2015, 03:44 PM)Tomokish Wrote: it's the imei on the box and the battery as well.unless i missed something

Does the phone have A Baseband ?
the phone has a baseband.Moly......sorry,im giving info piecemeal coz im fairly rookie on these matters
(10-08-2015, 07:38 AM)Tomokish Wrote: the phone has a baseband.Moly......sorry,im giving info piecemeal coz im fairly rookie on these matters

then fix null IMEI using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html