You'll need a scatter file to use SP flash tool in fixing a bricked Android or flashing files to it. In this guide, I'll assume you'll be making use of a functioning device to create the scatter file for a bricked device of the same type. let's begin.
1. Download MTK droid tools
2. Install ADB drivers for your device
3. If you can't find ADB drivers for your device, install PdaNet on your PC and connect your device with USB debugging enabled ie settings > developer > tick USB debugging. ( PdaNet automatically installs the ADB drivers for the connected device type)
4. Root and Install Busybox on your Android
5. Launch MTK droid tools on your PC
6. It will read your device and display your device's info
7. The box at the bottom should be yellow
8. Click root and then grant super user privileges when prompted on your phone.
9. The box should turn green
9a. Click Blocks Map then select create scatter file at the bottom. If this doesn't work,proceed to 9b
9b. Click ADB terminal
9c. type adb devices then press enter
10. Your device should be displayed
11.Type these following commands and press Enter after each
* if the second command doesn't show a list, try
12. A Partition table will appear.. to save it type this
cat /proc/mtd > /sdcard/firmware.info
cat /proc/emmc > /sdcard/firmware.info
As the case may be.
13. Now Put ur phone in storage mode or check your SD card and you should see firmware.info
14. If the ADB method fails , repeat step 1 to step 9 then click on the root, backup, recovery tab in MTK droid tools then select backup. Wait for the process to complete then get the firmware.info from the backups folder in the MTK droid tools folder
15. After that, use MTK ROM Studio to load
firmware.info and generate the corresponding
scatter file that will be needed for SP Flash Tool.