Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Permission to download Tecno m3 Stock rom and also need other help

(10-01-2015, 09:10 AM)Emmaxovic Wrote: I have flashed the phone but it failed,  this was the reply i got; "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". Please what should i do?

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

format first then flash all files

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 07:50 PM by Emmaxovic. )
i did that but i got thesame PMT changed issue. i also tried format all + download still thesame. but when i tried firmware upgrade, it showed me a different error I can't remember the code but when i get home i will send you the code error but i took note of something under the code error like a help tip, it said i should check if all the files in the rom backup are complete, then i checked and discovered that cache and usr data doesn't have a file linked to it, i guess thats why the firmware upgrade didn't work. so what do you advice me to do?

Just format the phone via sptool then flash it egain

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Hovatek mobile
(10-01-2015, 09:10 AM)Emmaxovic Wrote: I have flashed the phone but it failed, this was the reply i got; "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". Please what should i do?

Just format the phone via sptool then flash it egain

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Hovatek mobile
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 10:32 PM by Emmaxovic. )
i formated with sptool and then flashed but it still displayed pmt......

(10-01-2015, 07:54 PM)Emmaxovic Wrote: i formated with sptool and then flashed but it still displayed pmt......

I asked you to click format, not select format all + download.
see the video @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
i formated the phone successfully with sp flash tool, i tried flashing again after that, but the responds i got was "pmt changed for the rom; it must be downloaded". Please what should i do?
(10-04-2015, 07:25 PM)Emmaxovic Wrote: i formated the phone successfully with sp flash tool,  i tried flashing again after that,  but the responds i got was "pmt changed for the rom; it must be downloaded".  Please what should i do?

download the M3 New OS and try flashing it.
waiting....
I downloaded the new os for m3 and flashed the fone using sp flashtool, but the responds wass still "pmt changed for the rom".

please what should I do next?