Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno pad is not allowing me to access it
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My tecno pad is not allowing me to access it

My tecno pad is not allowing me to access it

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
29-09-2015, 06:57 PM

Had problems space in my tecno pad so I had a factory reset. After it been reset It started showing me an information that keeps poping up and not allowing me to do anything on the phone. The information it displays reads "Unfortunately, sales tracker has stopped" and indicates I press OK even if I press OK It keeps poping up and it won't go off the phone.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 08:59 AM
(29-09-2015, 06:57 PM)Phartone Had problems space in my tecno pad so I had a factory reset. After it been reset It started showing me an information that keeps poping up and not allowing me to do anything on the phone. The information it displays reads "Unfortunately, sales tracker has stopped" and indicates I press OK even if I press OK It keeps poping up and it won't go off the phone.

i'm guessing its a Tecno N9. fix it using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1254.html
if you wish to use the stock backup then download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
02-10-2015, 06:44 PM
I don't really know the make anymore, but it's called the Phantom pad at one time. Someone bought it for me and I only got the device without the park

Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
02-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Permit me to download tecno N9 stock backup thanks

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2015, 11:12 AM

(02-10-2015, 07:38 PM)Phartone Permit me to download tecno N9 stock backup thanks

you already have download permission.
the phone model should be written somewhere on the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
07-10-2015, 03:55 PM
When I try to download it's doesn't allow me to do such I don't know how to download the file of my tecno N9 tablet

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2015, 06:28 PM
(07-10-2015, 03:55 PM)Phartone When I try to download it's doesn't allow me to do such I don't know how to download the file of my tecno N9 tablet

Download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
21-10-2015, 03:30 PM
I have done everything you asked me to do. I downloaded the stock rom and tried to run it through sp flash tools but at the end of doing that all I see is that the phone when connected to charge keeps blinking with the logo of tecno. I tried to use the hard reset and it shows me a black hat [TOP HAT] and a pink circle that has an arrow [BLACK RIGHTWARDS ARROW]

Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
21-10-2015, 03:31 PM
I think I see something like autoCWM at the top of the screen

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2015, 05:54 PM

(21-10-2015, 03:30 PM)Phartone I have done everything you asked me to do. I downloaded the stock rom and tried to run it through sp flash tools but at the end of doing that all I see is that the phone when connected to charge keeps blinking with the logo of tecno. I tried to use the hard reset and it shows me a black hat [TOP HAT] and a pink circle that has an arrow [BLACK RIGHTWARDS ARROW]

(21-10-2015, 03:31 PM)Phartone I think I see something like autoCWM at the top of the screen

thats Clockwormod recovery. select wipe data / factory reset

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next