Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP I NEED OPSSON D1 ROM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HELP I NEED OPSSON D1 ROM

HELP I NEED OPSSON D1 ROM

leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
29-09-2015, 09:19 PM

My wont boot pass the opsson logo, so i decided to give a repair after he flashed the phone the phone makes booting sound but the it display some of colours and shades. he says his file is not good. because the phone was showing clear logo image before the flash. please can you help with opsson D1 flash file. my email is ask4leonardo@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 09:57 AM
(29-09-2015, 09:19 PM)leonardojt My wont boot pass the opsson logo, so i decided to give a repair after he flashed the phone the phone makes booting sound but the it display some of colours and shades. he says his file is not good. because the phone was showing clear logo image before the flash. please can you help with opsson D1 flash file. my email is ask4leonardo@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

have you tried flashing the one at http://www.needrom.com/download/opsson-d1/ using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
30-09-2015, 05:38 PM
I just did what you told me from the link you provided to me but unfortunately still the same thing and the guy that flash for me the first told me that's the file he used for me. any way out?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 07:41 PM
(30-09-2015, 05:38 PM)leonardojt I just did what you told me from the link you provided to me but unfortunately still the same thing and the guy that flash for me the first told me that's the file he used for me. any way out?

get a working Opsson D1 and back it up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
30-09-2015, 09:38 PM

(30-09-2015, 07:41 PM)hovatek
(30-09-2015, 05:38 PM)leonardojt I just did what you told me from the link you provided to me but unfortunately still the same thing and the guy that flash for me the first told me that's the file he used for me. any way out?

get a working Opsson D1 and back it up

thanks for your none stop assistanse