Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECHNO M7 STOCK ROM

Brick 

Good Morning Admin, Pls I bricked my Techno M7 by installing a custom rom and I have tried to flash it back using SP tools but it still doesn't work.

The initial reason for intending to re-install the stock rom was because my menu bar which is supposed to drop down no longer drops down and Some other features were no working.

Whenever it boots to the Techno logo, it will restart and I tried to download HOVATEK MTK backup, the download link is writing error. Pls help admin.

(09-30-2015, 07:02 AM)Achidamex Wrote: Good Morning Admin, Pls I bricked my Techno M7 by installing a custom rom and I have tried to flash it back using SP tools but it still doesn't work.

The initial reason for intending to re-install the stock rom was because my menu bar which is supposed to drop down no longer drops down and Some other features were no working.

Whenever it boots to the Techno logo, it will restart and I tried to download HOVATEK MTK backup, the download link is writing error.  Pls help admin.

supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-30-2015, 12:11 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 07:02 AM)Achidamex Wrote: Good Morning Admin, Pls I bricked my Techno M7 by installing a custom rom and I have tried to flash it back using SP tools but it still doesn't work.

Whenever it boots to the Techno logo, it will restart and I tried to download HOVATEK MTK backup, the download link is writing error.  Pls help admin.

supply a gmail address

[email protected]
(09-30-2015, 02:15 PM)Achidamex Wrote: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Morning Admin and Happy Independence day and Happy New Month. Thanks for the file. Every time I connect the phone through USB to the system, it freezes the SP Tool and it makes some sounds as if it not being recognized.

The phone powers on but restarts itself on displaying the techno logo and its not booting to recovery mode.
Pls what can I do?
Morning Admin and Happy Independence day and Happy New Month. Thanks for the file. Every time I connect the phone through USB to the system, it freezes the SP Tool and it makes some sounds as if it not being recognized.

The phone powers on but restarts itself on displaying the techno logo and its not booting to recovery mode.
Pls what can I do?
(10-01-2015, 09:10 AM)Achidamex Wrote: Morning Admin and Happy Independence day and Happy New Month. Thanks for the file. Every time I connect the phone through USB to the system, it freezes the SP Tool and it makes some sounds as if it not being recognized.

Pls what can I do?

repeat flashing using a different PC (preferably Windows 7). ensure to install VCOM drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Pls sir, what does it mean by "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded."?
Pls Admin, Now the Phone was successfully flashed and the new hovatek stock rom was downloaded but on Switching on the phone, it loads the first techno logo(White), sounds the power on song and then shows another Techno logo(Blue) but get stucked there.
Thanks sooo much for your assistance, the phone is working now.