Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

S9 STOCKED UP AT TECNO LOGO

HELLO SIR,MY TECNO S9 GOT STOCKUP AT TECNO LOGO AFTER FLASHING WITH THE STOCK ROM YOU GAVE ME, NO ROOT ACCESS ON PHONE, NO BACKUP,CWM WAS ALSO NOT CREATED.WHAT DO I DO?EMAIL;[email protected]

(10-01-2015, 06:51 AM)jerry4triumph Wrote: HELLO SIR,MY TECNO S9 GOT STOCKUP AT TECNO LOGO AFTER FLASHING WITH THE STOCK ROM YOU GAVE ME, NO ROOT ACCESS ON PHONE, NO BACKUP,CWM WAS ALSO NOT CREATED.WHAT DO I DO?EMAIL;[email protected]

do a factory reset in recovery mode
SIR,I CANT ACCESS RECOVERY ANYMORE.I KNOW I HAVE TO DO FACTORY RESET,BUT RECOVERY IS GONE.HELP ME SIR
(10-01-2015, 03:05 PM)jerry4triumph Wrote: SIR,I CANT ACCESS RECOVERY ANYMORE.I KNOW I HAVE TO DO FACTORY RESET,BUT RECOVERY IS GONE.HELP ME SIR

can the phone enter factory mode (volume down + power)?
IT CANNOT ENTER FACTORY MODE. THAT IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM I HAVE NOW.THE PHONE WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO OFF AND POWER ON BY ITSELF AND SOMETIMES WILL STOCKUP AT TECNO LOGO.CAN I FLASH THE RECOVERY WITH CWM USING SP FLASH TOOL?
This is how my s9 is doing too after flashing it with sp flash tool it got stuck on techno logo and I couldn't factory reset it pls help me email:[email protected]
(10-02-2015, 06:46 AM)jerry4triumph Wrote: IT CANNOT ENTER FACTORY MODE. THAT IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM I HAVE NOW.THE PHONE WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO OFF AND POWER ON BY ITSELF AND SOMETIMES WILL STOCKUP AT TECNO LOGO.CAN I FLASH THE RECOVERY WITH CWM USING SP FLASH TOOL?

(10-02-2015, 08:21 AM)yarrystone Wrote: This is how my s9 is doing too after flashing it with sp flash tool it got stuck on techno logo and I couldn't factory reset it pls help me email:[email protected]

we're working on getting an alternative Tecno S9 stock backup
HELLO SIR, I GOT A WORKING TECNO S9 PHONE TODAY AND I FLASH CWM ON THE PHONE SO THAT I CAN CREATE A BACKUP, I CREATED THE BACKUP OF THE WORKING S9 PHONE BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CREATE THE SCATTER FILE SO THAT I CAN FLASH MY STUCKED S9 USING SP TOOL.SOME OF THE FILES I BACKED UP ARE IN WINRAR FORMAT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
(10-02-2015, 10:31 PM)jerry4triumph Wrote: HELLO SIR, I GOT A WORKING TECNO S9 PHONE TODAY AND I FLASH CWM ON THE PHONE SO THAT I CAN CREATE A BACKUP, I CREATED THE BACKUP OF THE WORKING S9 PHONE BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CREATE THE SCATTER FILE SO THAT I CAN FLASH MY STUCKED S9 USING SP TOOL.SOME OF THE FILES I BACKED UP ARE IN WINRAR FORMAT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

backup the S9 using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
what you need is the !files to flash folder.
could you zip the !files to flash folder and upload it to Dropbox or Google drive?
I backed up the phone using cwm and it has been returned to the owner.what i have with me now is the backup made up of boot.img,cache.ext4(winrar format),data.ext4(winrar format),nandriod.md5,recovery.img,system.ext4(winrar format).WHEN I HAVE A GOOD NETWORK I WILL UPLOAD TO GOOGLE DRIVE.GUID ME ON HOW TO FLASH THIS FILES TO SP