Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android S-fire Android having problems[UNFORTUNATELY MEASURE HAS STOPPED]
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

S-fire Android having problems[UNFORTUNATELY MEASURE HAS STOPPED]

S-fire Android having problems[UNFORTUNATELY MEASURE HAS STOPPED]

ikbright4real
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
Respected Member
01-10-2015, 09:25 AM

Please I need help to fix this persisting problem with this phone. Anytime I want to use the phone it will either write UNFORTUNATELY MEASURE HAS STOPPED or UNFORTUNATELY ADOBE AIR HAS STOPPED. And this is seriously disrupting the phone from functioning properly. I even did factory reset but to no avail. Help me out please
This post was last modified: 01-10-2015, 01:55 PM by ikbright4real. Edit Reason: Correction
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-10-2015, 02:36 PM
(01-10-2015, 09:25 AM)ikbright4real Please I need help to fix this persisting problem with this phone. Anytime I want to use the phone it will either write UNFORTUNATELY MEASURE HAS STOPPED or UNFORTUNATELY ADOBE AIR HAS STOPPED. And this is seriously disrupting the phone from functioning properly. I even did factory reset but to no avail. Help me out please

you've been infected by malware. seeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-remo...oid-phone/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
wadubye
wadubye
wadubye
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2015, 07:23 PM
download stock then format then flash with sp flashtool i fixed 5 tecno privacy guard, easy tool, monkey test and time service malware
sorry for my bad language