Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Hot Note Pro dead After flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Hot Note Pro dead After flashing

Infinix Hot Note Pro dead After flashing

gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
02-10-2015, 07:39 AM

Hi,
Please i have a problem with an infinix hot note pro which i flashed with an infinix hot note rom. The problem started like this:

The phone was stuck on infinix logo and i tried to hard reset it, it then stuck on recovery screen and hang there, even when i tried to switch off the phone it won't power off, so i decided to flash it with infinix hot note stock rom that i have, not knowing that the phone is infinix hot note pro(infinix X551 was written at the back of the phone which is the same thing that is written at the back of infinix hot note).

I then formated the phone using flashtool and flash it with the infinix hot note(X551) stock rom that i got from your site which i have been using for all infinix hot note without any issue.

The flashing was completed 100 percent without any error message but to my surprise the phone refuse to power(after flashing and the battery is fully charged).

Please permit me to download infinix hot note pro stock rom backup to flash the phone.
My gmail address is kazeemd@gmail.com

Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2015, 02:11 PM
(02-10-2015, 07:39 AM)gsmhospital Hi,
Please i have a problem with an infinix hot note pro which i flashed with an infinix hot note rom. The problem started like this:

The phone was stuck on infinix logo and i tried to hard reset it, it then stuck on recovery screen and hang there, even when i tried to switch off the phone it won't power off, so i decided to flash it with infinix hot note stock rom that i have, not knowing that the phone is infinix hot note pro(infinix X551 was written at the back of the phone which is the same thing that is written at the back of infinix hot note).

I then formated the phone using flashtool and flash it with the infinix hot note(X551) stock rom that i got from your site which i have been using for all infinix hot note without any issue.

The flashing was completed 100 percent without any error message but to my surprise the phone refuse to power(after flashing and the battery is fully charged).

Please permit me to download infinix hot note pro stock rom backup to flash the phone.
My gmail address is kazeemd@gmail.com

Thanks.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.