Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My techno F8 wont work on with 3g

Exclamation 

hello please i need urgent help here. my techno F8 continues to loose network each time i switch to 3g and this has really slowed down my internet life because i have to manage using edge which is so unreliable. i have tried to change my internet settings severally, tried several network carriers and also tried to search manually for network but yet it still doesn't come on i do not know what else to do. can you please help me.. [email protected]

(10-02-2015, 10:25 AM)Amorian Wrote: hello please i need urgent help here. my techno F8 continues to loose network each time i switch to 3g and this has really slowed down my internet life because i have to manage using edge which is so unreliable. i have tried to change my internet settings severally, tried several network carriers and also tried to search manually for network but yet it still doesn't come on i do not know what else to do. can you please help me.. [email protected]

did you ever change the IMEI?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yes I did
(10-03-2015, 12:45 PM)Amorian Wrote: Yes I did

revert to the original IMEI
I just did still nothing..

(10-03-2015, 05:30 PM)Amorian Wrote: I just did still nothing..

backup your phone using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html before we proceed
waiting...