Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android THE WHOLE GURU ON BOARD PLEASE HELP MY TECNO A+
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

THE WHOLE GURU ON BOARD PLEASE HELP MY TECNO A+

THE WHOLE GURU ON BOARD PLEASE HELP MY TECNO A+

shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
22-11-2014, 05:25 AM

Please every gyuuru in the house this tecnno a+ f7 has been bricked for about two month now.after creaating a thread for it here still no solution. Last week I decided to take it to a software engineer to flash it later trouble be told that my pphone is not connecting to the system.now I don't knoow what to do..and even previously I have ttried flashing it with spflashtool after using another a+to install the vcom driver still not connecting is just charging anytime plugged with a USB to the system. I tried installing the driver using pdanet still the same.now the engineer has return thee phone telling me it cannot connect.please is that the end of my phone pls tell me. ....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-11-2014, 02:08 PM
shyllon Please every gyuuru in the house this tecnno a+ f7 has been bricked for about two month now.after creaating a thread for it here still no solution. Last week I decided to take it to a software engineer to flash it later trouble be told that my pphone is not connecting to the system.now I don't knoow what to do..and even previously I have ttried flashing it with spflashtool after using another a+to install the vcom driver still not connecting is just charging anytime plugged with a USB to the system. I tried installing the driver using pdanet still the same.now the engineer has return thee phone telling me it cannot connect.please is that the end of my phone pls tell me.  ....

you've obviously been using the wrong method to install drivers for sp flash tool..... pdanet, working phone? that's not the vcom procedure. here it is @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
23-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Succesfully installed the vcom driver without error or yellow triangle but the phone is nit detected for spflash tool. It's just charging.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
23-11-2014, 06:12 AM
And it won't even charge.It would just display that charging logo but it won't move to charge.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
23-11-2014, 06:19 AM

The method I used to install it was quite different though. . I go to device manager then plugged in a good tecno a+ of it's model then it detected it as mt65xx preloader then I quickly click on it and select update driver. Then I browse for the mediatek mt65xx preloader vcom driver I downloaded here and select it and it installed perfectly. Even without yellow triangle or code 10 error.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
23-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Please give me a lasting solution or I bring it to your office Co's it getting more than I can handle for an competent software enginner to return the phone that it's not connecting on like his three different laptops he is using in flashing phones.....is it totally dead or what......please help me oooo.....