Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help to boot tecno n3 to recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help to boot tecno n3 to recovery

help to boot tecno n3 to recovery

dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
23-11-2014, 09:43 PM

Ah, hovatek, please help me o...You guys ae my only hope of a solition now...What Happened? My phone refuses to boot into recovery mode after i installed a CWM custom recovery using Recovery Manager...When i combine the required keys to boot inrecovery,the phone just displays the tecno text and doesnt go any further....Please what do i do....I intend installing ICS EBLAK On my TECNO N3....I am stuck at dis point...i have many blogs but no meaningful soln is in sight...Please espond as soon as u can....u guys really appear serious in dis business....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2014, 10:11 AM
dapo4friends Ah, hovatek, please help me o...You guys ae my only hope of a solition now...What Happened? My phone refuses to boot into recovery mode after i installed a CWM custom recovery using Recovery Manager...When i combine the required keys to boot inrecovery,the phone just displays the tecno text and doesnt go any further....Please what do i do....I intend installing ICS EBLAK On my TECNO N3....I am stuck at dis point...i have many blogs but no meaningful soln is in sight...Please espond as soon as u can....u guys really appear serious in dis business....

can your phone boot to home screen? if it can then download the correct cwm recovery image for your phone @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-42.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.