Want to support our free Tech. tutorials, videos and tools? Donate A Gadget

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Share Share Pin
[Tutorial] How to unbrick a Tecno device (stuck at boot logo or animation)

im using acer aspire 5v-531, it is keep on telling me that operation system not found, though i have tried all the options but still the massage is coming and i can do nothing. Pleaze u can help"

HI hovatek i need permission to download full tecno p9 and p3 file

please grant me permission to access stock rom for tecno h6. I have registered to hovatek and logged in.

(28-07-2015, 08:22 AM)Yuda Wrote:  please grant me permission to access stock rom for tecno h6. I have registered to hovatek and logged in.

To get permission to download stock ROMs, please read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1326.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.

PLEASE I HOW I FIX MY PHONE (JIAYU G4S) IS REQUESTING FOR "PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD"
AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT

Marv

(07-09-2015, 08:24 PM)marvel07 Wrote:  PLEASE I HOW I FIX MY PHONE (JIAYU G4S) IS REQUESTING FOR "PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD"
AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT

Marv

create a new thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.

please grant me permission to download techno p9 stockrom or custom rom, my p9 got bricked

please grant me permission to download techno p9 rom or custom rom, i got my p9 bricked.

pls i need custom rom for infinix joypad8s.. mine was bricked

Sent from my TECNO M5 using Hovatek mobile

please i need a help it is hang and if i am to flash it some message will appear that write flash failed and i have change different research downloads tools but i still have the same problem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post