Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CWM recovery for infinix hot note (2gb+16gb)

Pls I am unable to create a CWM recovery on my infinix x551(2gb+16gb) either with mobile uncle or sp flash tool. When I try either method and try to boot to recovery mode it gets stuck at the infinix logo and fades which then restarts d phone in  normal mode. So I'm unable to boot to recovery mode on my phone. It actually started when I upgraded it to lollipop. Pls assist me. What can I do? Or how can I boot into recovery mode? Thanks.

(10-03-2015, 06:57 AM)Dexterbee Wrote: Pls I am unable to create a CWM recovery on my infinix x551(2gb+16gb) either with mobile uncle or sp flash tool. When I try either method and try to boot to recovery mode it gets stuck at the infinix logo and fades which then restarts d phone in  normal mode. So I'm unable to boot to recovery mode on my phone. It actually started when I upgraded it to lollipop. Pls assist me. What can I do? Or how can I boot into recovery mode? Thanks.

do you still have the lollipop ROM, if you do then list all the files in it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
APDB_MT6592_S01_L1.MP6_W15.30
boot
BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6592_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1449_MD_WG_MP_V16_1_wg_n
cache
Checksum.ini
EBR1
EBR2
kernel
Ik
logo
MBR
MT6592_Android scatter
preloader_g808-BC_I
README
recovery
secro
system
userdata.
Those are the files in the lollipop rom I downloaded. And i can't download the replacement file for the infinix hot note (2gb+16gb). I think its no more available in the webpage.
(10-04-2015, 08:13 PM)Dexterbee Wrote: APDB_MT6592_S01_L1.MP6_W15.30
boot
BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6592_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1449_MD_WG_MP_V16_1_wg_n
cache
Checksum.ini
EBR1
EBR2
kernel
Ik
logo
MBR
MT6592_Android scatter
preloader_g808-BC_I
README
recovery
secro
system
userdata.
Those are the files in the lollipop rom I downloaded. And i can't download the replacement file for the infinix hot note (2gb+16gb). I think its no more available in the webpage.

the replacement files are for 4.4
the problem is that you've flashed an incompatible recovery.img. re-flash the recovery.img from the Lollipop ROM and you should be able to boot into stock recovery.
from there, you can resume the search for a compatible CWM recovery image
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 11:02 AM by Dexterbee. )
U mean I should tick only the recovery option when flashing the lollipop rom? Or I should download the lollipop for (2gb +16gb)? Cos I flashed d lollipop rom of hot note pro instead of flashing the lollipop rom of hot note (2gb +16gb) the lollipop of hot note pro is wot I'm currently using on my hot note since dere is no lollipop for (2gb +16gb) on the Hovatek download page. And is stock recovery Dsame wit normal recovery in which I'll use volume up+power button? Thanks.
(10-05-2015, 11:00 AM)Dexterbee Wrote: U mean I should tick only the recovery option when flashing the lollipop rom? Or I should download the lollipop for (2gb +16gb)? Cos I flashed d lollipop rom of hot note pro instead of flashing the lollipop rom of hot note (2gb +16gb) the lollipop of hot note pro is wot I'm currently using on my hot note since dere is no lollipop for (2gb +16gb) on the Hovatek download page. And is stock recovery Dsame wit normal recovery in which I'll use volume up+power button? Thanks.

the stock recovery is the original recovery image (yes, volume up + power)
untick the rest except recovery and use the lollipop ROM