Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Itel it 1503 recovery

Hello, please I need your help to boot itel 1503 into recovery mode. I have tried the guide on Hovatek forum, but yet still the phone doesn't boot into recovery. I think the phone is without recovery image; please I need your help.

Sent from my itel_it1503 using Hovatek mobile

(10-03-2015, 09:40 AM)One *Star Wrote: Hello, please I need your help to boot itel 1503 into recovery mode. I have tried the guide on Hovatek forum, but yet still the phone doesn't boot into recovery. I think the phone is without recovery image; please I need your help.

Sent from my itel_it1503 using Hovatek mobile

have you been able to get ADB to detect it?
Hi I need to download the recovery
of my 1503 Itel i need help thanks.
I have done everything to let ADB detect it, but it doesn't work.

Sent from my itel_it1503 using Tapatalk
Hovateeeeek! Thank you very much, adb has finally detected my phone. I carefully followed your guide and it worked successfully; I'm now ready for you to teach me on how to get the maximum potential out of my phone.

(10-04-2015, 03:37 PM)One *Star Wrote: Hovateeeeek! Thank you very much, adb has finally detected my phone. I carefully followed your guide and it worked successfully; I'm now ready for you to teach me on how to get the maximum potential out of my phone.

make a backup of your recovery.img using the guide I sent to you and email it to [email protected]
hello Admin, please i own itel 1503 and is locked with pattern. I've tried to enter recovery but i haven't had any luck. Please help
(01-10-2016, 02:04 PM)adutwumraymond Wrote: hello Admin, please i own itel 1503 and is locked with pattern. I've tried to enter recovery but i haven't had any luck. Please help

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread